A U.S. service member died in Iraq of a non-combat injury on Friday. No further details were immediately given.
At least 50 mass graves have been found, so far, in former Islamic State territory. The discovery of some of the graves has been previously reported.
As well as the death of the American service member, at least another 66 were killed, and 28 were wounded:
Two people were killed and 11 were wounded by a blast at a Madaen stadium.
A bomb targeting Federal Police in Tawiytha left one dead and four wounded.
In Zaghniya, gunmen wounded three people at their home.
Three children were wounded during a mortar attack on Abu Saida.
An attack on a base in Grayshi left one soldier with injuries.
In Bashir, a militiaman was wounded while attempting to defuse a bomb.
Fighting near Amiriyat al-Falluja left 25 militants dead.
Security forces killed seven suicide bombers in the Tharthar area.
Five militants were killed in Rutba, including a senior Daesh leader.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018
- Oil Field Protests Escalate; 13 Killed in Iraq – July 12th, 2018
- Large ISIS Convoy Crosses over from Syria; 27 Killed in Iraq – July 11th, 2018
- Yazidi Man Among 19 Killed in Iraq – July 10th, 2018