The United States admitted to additional civilian deaths during nine airstrikes that took place in Iraq and Syria late last year and early this year.
The United Nations says that at least 49 people have been killed and 79 were wounded by booby traps left in Ramadi since the Iraqi government captured the city. Their analysts believe the figures could be higher.
At least 28 were killed and 40 were wounded:
Two people were killed and nine were wounded by a blast in Abu Ghraib.
A bomb killed two Yazidi girls and wounded another as they were trying to escape their Daesh captors in Dohuk province.
In Shirqat, an airstrike left 13 militants dead.
Peshmerga forces killed a suicide bomber in Daquq.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Random Attacks Rattle North; 23 Killed in Iraq – October 21st, 2018
- Nine Militants Killed During Security Operations in Iraq – October 20th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018