Turkish warplanes ostensibly bombing suspected Kurdistan Workers Party (P.K.K.) targets in Dohuk province instead scared the local population while destroying orchards and forests.
A large number of fighters have been deployed in preparation to liberate Rutba.
Violence left at least 17 dead:
In Baghdad, a civilian was gunned down.
Fifteen militants were killed during operations on Albu Bali and Albu Obeidi.
A militant police chief was killed in Mosul.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Security Personnel Among 10 Killed in Iraq – November 20th, 2018
- Bodies of Kidnapped Pilgrims Found; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 19th, 2018
- Car Bomb Rattles Tikrit; 19 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2018
- Basra Protest Organizer Among Eight Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018