Turkish warplanes ostensibly bombing suspected Kurdistan Workers Party (P.K.K.) targets in Dohuk province instead scared the local population while destroying orchards and forests.
A large number of fighters have been deployed in preparation to liberate Rutba.
Violence left at least 17 dead:
In Baghdad, a civilian was gunned down.
Fifteen militants were killed during operations on Albu Bali and Albu Obeidi.
A militant police chief was killed in Mosul.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Airstrikes Leave Kurdish Fatalities; 14 Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2018
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018