Iraqi lawmakers officially declared Anbar province a disaster zone.
At least 150 were killed and 11 were wounded:
At least four children died of starvation in occupied Falluja.
A civilian was gunned down in Abu Saida.
In Hit, clashes left 60 militants dead.
Strikes on Khalidiya killed 35 militants.
Shelling left 29 militants dead in Makhmour.
Twelve militants were killed in Nasser.
Security forces killed 11 militants in the Makhoul Mountains.
Eight militants were killed and four were wounded during strikes on Rutba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Iraqi Forces Kill 40 Militants in and Near Syria; 20 Found in Mass Grave in Mosul – April 22nd, 2018
- 60 Militants Found in Mosul Grave; 20 Killed in Iraq – April 21st, 2018
- New Zealand Sends Fresh Troops; Five Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2018
- Baghdad Drops Bombs on ISIS in Syria; Five Killed in Iraq – April 19th, 2018
- Mosul Courts Sentence Hundreds of Militants to Death; 13 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2018