Iraqi lawmakers officially declared Anbar province a disaster zone.
At least 150 were killed and 11 were wounded:
At least four children died of starvation in occupied Falluja.
A civilian was gunned down in Abu Saida.
In Hit, clashes left 60 militants dead.
Strikes on Khalidiya killed 35 militants.
Shelling left 29 militants dead in Makhmour.
Twelve militants were killed in Nasser.
Security forces killed 11 militants in the Makhoul Mountains.
Eight militants were killed and four were wounded during strikes on Rutba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Children Among Casualties in Basra; Nine Killed in Iraq – December 16th, 2018
- Turkey Continues Unapproved Airstrikes; 24 Killed in Iraq – December 15th, 2018
- Civilians Bombed in Turkish Strikes; 26 Killed in Iraq – December 14th, 2018
- Turkey Bombs PKK Sites; Three Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2018
- Militants Attack Federal Police Unit; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 11th, 2018