Iraqi lawmakers officially declared Anbar province a disaster zone.
At least 150 were killed and 11 were wounded:
At least four children died of starvation in occupied Falluja.
A civilian was gunned down in Abu Saida.
In Hit, clashes left 60 militants dead.
Strikes on Khalidiya killed 35 militants.
Shelling left 29 militants dead in Makhmour.
Twelve militants were killed in Nasser.
Security forces killed 11 militants in the Makhoul Mountains.
Eight militants were killed and four were wounded during strikes on Rutba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- UN Probes Right Abuses in Restive Tuz Khormato; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 12th, 2017
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017
- Scattered Attacks Leave 51 Killed Across Iraq – December 9th, 2017
- Christians Again Displaced; 13 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2017