Iraqi lawmakers officially declared Anbar province a disaster zone.
At least 150 were killed and 11 were wounded:
At least four children died of starvation in occupied Falluja.
A civilian was gunned down in Abu Saida.
In Hit, clashes left 60 militants dead.
Strikes on Khalidiya killed 35 militants.
Shelling left 29 militants dead in Makhmour.
Twelve militants were killed in Nasser.
Security forces killed 11 militants in the Makhoul Mountains.
Eight militants were killed and four were wounded during strikes on Rutba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Bombers Return to Sadr City; Five Killed in Iraq – August 14th, 2018
- Child Injured in Checkpoint Attack; Six Killed in Iraq – August 13th, 2018
- Fresh ISIS Clashes and Attacks; 42 Killed in Iraq – August 12th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Tribal Fighters near Baiji; 12 Killed in Iraq – August 11th, 2018
- Double Bombing Targets First Responders; Seven Killed in Iraq – August 10th, 2018