The Czech Republic is sending 35 flight instructors to train Iraqi pilots in the use of Czech-made planes.
At least 121 were killed and 22 were wounded:
Militants executed 35 civilians for attempting to flee Falluja.
Three security personnel were killed and five were wounded as they were trying to defuse roadside bombs in Ramadi.
Airstrikes on and near Hit left 31 militants dead.
In Saniya, strikes killed 25 militants.
Nine militants were killed and eight were wounded during operations in the Garma region.
Security forces killed six militants, including a commander, in Qayara.
In Mosul, unidentified gunmen killed three militants.
Three militants were killed during a failed attack on troops in the Thar Thar region.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Peshmerga Forces Beaten at Checkpoint; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 21st, 2018
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018