At least 134 were killed and 28 were wounded:
Militants in Tal Afar used “rabid dogs” to torture and kill 10 people.
Two people were killed and seven were wounded in a bombing in Madaen.
In Baghdad, a bomb near shops in Amin left two dead and six wounded.
Forty militants were killed and two were wounded during operations in Garma, Nazim Altksem, and Albu Shejil.
Security forces killed about 35 militants in the Makhmour region.
Eight militants were killed, including two leaders, during a strike on Taza.
In the Makhoul Mountains, security forces killed four militants.
Peshmerga forces in Telsagaf killed two militants.
A militant was killed in Kubeisa.
Dozens of militants were killed in Saqlawiya, near Falluja.
Security forces killed dozens of militants in Albu Daeij, also near Falluja.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018