At least 134 were killed and 28 were wounded:
Militants in Tal Afar used “rabid dogs” to torture and kill 10 people.
Two people were killed and seven were wounded in a bombing in Madaen.
In Baghdad, a bomb near shops in Amin left two dead and six wounded.
Forty militants were killed and two were wounded during operations in Garma, Nazim Altksem, and Albu Shejil.
Security forces killed about 35 militants in the Makhmour region.
Eight militants were killed, including two leaders, during a strike on Taza.
In the Makhoul Mountains, security forces killed four militants.
Peshmerga forces in Telsagaf killed two militants.
A militant was killed in Kubeisa.
Dozens of militants were killed in Saqlawiya, near Falluja.
Security forces killed dozens of militants in Albu Daeij, also near Falluja.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- More Yazidi Victims Found in Mass Graves; 97 Killed in Iraq – December 16th, 2017
- Suicide Bomber Attacks Militia; 15 Killed in Iraq – December 15th, 2017
- Dozens of Sunnis Executed on Terror Charges; 53 Killed in Iraq – December 14th, 2017
- ISIS Attacks Troops, Mass Grave Found; 68 Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2017
- UN Probes Right Abuses in Restive Tuz Khormato; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 12th, 2017