At least 134 were killed and 28 were wounded:
Militants in Tal Afar used “rabid dogs” to torture and kill 10 people.
Two people were killed and seven were wounded in a bombing in Madaen.
In Baghdad, a bomb near shops in Amin left two dead and six wounded.
Forty militants were killed and two were wounded during operations in Garma, Nazim Altksem, and Albu Shejil.
Security forces killed about 35 militants in the Makhmour region.
Eight militants were killed, including two leaders, during a strike on Taza.
In the Makhoul Mountains, security forces killed four militants.
Peshmerga forces in Telsagaf killed two militants.
A militant was killed in Kubeisa.
Dozens of militants were killed in Saqlawiya, near Falluja.
Security forces killed dozens of militants in Albu Daeij, also near Falluja.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018