The U.N. World Food Program warned that there are serious shortages of food in Falluja.
Residents in towns controlled by Islamic State militants say that tensions between Daesh and locals are running high. In some cases rebellions have been put down.
At least 224 were killed and 18 were wounded:
Fifty people were executed in Falluja. The victims were from the Mohamda tribe. Clashes broke out afterwards between Daesh and tribal fighters.
Six people were killed and one was wounded during an attack by Daesh on Okhaider.
A roadside bomb killed five young men near Hawija.
In Baghdad, a bomb killed three people and wounded seven more.
A bomb in Mashada killed two soldiers and wounded four more.
A roadside bomb wounded a police colonel and his driver in Kanaan.
A militiaman was shot dead in Muqdadiya.
In Hamediya, airstrikes left 67 militants dead.
Thirty militants were killed in strikes on Albu Obeid.
Security forces killed 14 militants in Zankura.
Ten militants were killed in an airstrike in Zuwiya.
Security forces at Hamrin Lake killed eight militants and wounded two more.
Peshmerga killed seven militants and wounded two more in Ba’Shiqah.
In Bashir, security forces killed a militant bomb expert, among others.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Security Personnel Among 10 Killed in Iraq – November 20th, 2018
- Bodies of Kidnapped Pilgrims Found; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 19th, 2018
- Car Bomb Rattles Tikrit; 19 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2018
- Basra Protest Organizer Among Eight Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018