At least 79 were killed and 14 were wounded:
In Qayara, militants executed 11 young men.
Nine Peshmerga were killed and four were wounded in a mortar attack on Khazar.
Two civilians were killed and 10 were wounded in a mortar attack on a market in Abu Ghraib.
Eight militant families perished in Coalition airstrikes near Baaj. The families were being transferred from Mosul to Syria.
Security forces killed 35 militants in Amiriyat al-Falluja.
Seventeen militants were killed in a strike on Shirqat.
An airstrike on Subaihat killed a militant commander and four companions.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Female Turkmen Politician Killed; 143 Killed in Iraq – May 29th, 2017
- Hostages Executed at Mosul Hospital; 176 Killed in Iraq – May 28th, 2017
- Iraq Repatriates 1980s War Dead to Iran; 58 Killed in Iraq – May 27th, 2017
- Witnesses Dispute Airstrike Report; 89 Killed in Iraq – May 26th, 2017
- Thousands Kidnapped for Use as Human Shields; 83 Killed in Iraq – May 25th, 2017