At least 79 were killed and 14 were wounded:
In Qayara, militants executed 11 young men.
Nine Peshmerga were killed and four were wounded in a mortar attack on Khazar.
Two civilians were killed and 10 were wounded in a mortar attack on a market in Abu Ghraib.
Eight militant families perished in Coalition airstrikes near Baaj. The families were being transferred from Mosul to Syria.
Security forces killed 35 militants in Amiriyat al-Falluja.
Seventeen militants were killed in a strike on Shirqat.
An airstrike on Subaihat killed a militant commander and four companions.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Third Bombing Against Sadr Bloc Offices; 40 Killed, 19 Bodies Found in Iraq – May 25th, 2018
- Scattered Attacks Continue in Kirkuk, Diyala; 27 Killed in Iraq – May 24th, 2018
- Suicide Bomber Strikes Baghdad; 16 Killed in Iraq – May 23rd, 2018
- 1,000 Bodies Recovered in Mosul; Two Turks Among 15 Killed in Iraq – May 22nd, 2018
- French Training Iraqi Forces near Syrian Border; Five Killed in Iraq – May 21st, 2018