At least 79 were killed and 14 were wounded:
In Qayara, militants executed 11 young men.
Nine Peshmerga were killed and four were wounded in a mortar attack on Khazar.
Two civilians were killed and 10 were wounded in a mortar attack on a market in Abu Ghraib.
Eight militant families perished in Coalition airstrikes near Baaj. The families were being transferred from Mosul to Syria.
Security forces killed 35 militants in Amiriyat al-Falluja.
Seventeen militants were killed in a strike on Shirqat.
An airstrike on Subaihat killed a militant commander and four companions.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Yazidis Found in Mass Grave; 100 Killed in Iraq – November 22nd, 2017
- Truck Bombing in Contested Town; 88 Killed in Iraq – November 21st, 2017
- Large Operation Against ISIS in Hawija; 30 Killed in Iraq – November 20th, 2017
- Mass Grave Found in Yazidi Town; 46 Killed in Iraq – November 19th, 2017
- Gunmen Attack Baghdad Checkpoint; 20 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2017