At least 79 were killed and 14 were wounded:
In Qayara, militants executed 11 young men.
Nine Peshmerga were killed and four were wounded in a mortar attack on Khazar.
Two civilians were killed and 10 were wounded in a mortar attack on a market in Abu Ghraib.
Eight militant families perished in Coalition airstrikes near Baaj. The families were being transferred from Mosul to Syria.
Security forces killed 35 militants in Amiriyat al-Falluja.
Seventeen militants were killed in a strike on Shirqat.
An airstrike on Subaihat killed a militant commander and four companions.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Multiple Mass Graves Found; 151 Killed in Iraq – July 24th, 2017
- Bombers Turn Attention to Baquba; 18 Killed in Iraq – July 23rd, 2017
- Body Dumping Continues in Baghdad; 34 Killed in Iraq – July 22nd, 2017
- Sunni and Shi’ite Forces Quarrel in Mosul; 13 Killed in Iraq – July 21st, 2017
- Civilians Still Trapped by Mosul Fighting; 56 Killed in Iraq – July 20th, 2017