145 Killed in Iraq as Falluja Uprising Enters Day 2
Violence left at least 145 dead and 12 wounded:
An airstrike accidentally killed one civilian and wounded eight more in Amiriyat al-Falluja.
Airstrikes on Mosul left 120 militants dead.
At least 22 militants were killed in Hit, including a newly installed wali.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Jonah’s Tomb Captured in Mosul; 50 Killed in Iraq – January 16th, 2017
- ISIS Attacks Checkpoints in Diyala Province; 184 Killed in Iraq – January 15th, 2017
- ISIS Burns Family to Death, Including Infant; 57 Killed in Iraq – January 14th, 2017
- Symbolic Buildings, Bridge Captured in Mosul; 118 Killed in Iraq – January 13th, 2017
- Mortars Strike Civilians in Mosul; 142 Killed in Iraq – January 12th, 2017