Violence left at least 145 dead and 12 wounded:
An airstrike accidentally killed one civilian and wounded eight more in Amiriyat al-Falluja.
Airstrikes on Mosul left 120 militants dead.
At least 22 militants were killed in Hit, including a newly installed wali.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Baghdad Drops Bombs on ISIS in Syria; Five Killed in Iraq – April 19th, 2018
- Mosul Courts Sentence Hundreds of Militants to Death; 13 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2018
- Four ISIS Women Sentenced to Death; 10 Killed in Iraq – April 17th, 2018
- Iraqi Government Executes Terror Convicts; 52 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2018
- Bomb Targets Election Candidate; Two Killed in Iraq – April 15th, 2018