145 Killed in Iraq as Falluja Uprising Enters Day 2
Violence left at least 145 dead and 12 wounded:
An airstrike accidentally killed one civilian and wounded eight more in Amiriyat al-Falluja.
Airstrikes on Mosul left 120 militants dead.
At least 22 militants were killed in Hit, including a newly installed wali.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 6,315 Killed in Iraq During June – July 1st, 2016
- Blasts in Baghdad; 50 Killed in Iraq – June 30th, 2016
- Airstrikes near Fallujah Kill Hundreds; 285 Killed in Iraq – June 29th, 2016
- Sinjar Mass Graves in Danger of Destruction; 197 Killed Across Iraq – June 28th, 2016
- Suicide Blast at Abu Ghraib Mosque; 166 Killed in Iraq – June 27th, 2016