145 Killed in Iraq as Falluja Uprising Enters Day 2
Violence left at least 145 dead and 12 wounded:
An airstrike accidentally killed one civilian and wounded eight more in Amiriyat al-Falluja.
Airstrikes on Mosul left 120 militants dead.
At least 22 militants were killed in Hit, including a newly installed wali.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Execute Their Own for Desertion; 57 Killed in Iraq – August 28th, 2016
- Executions in Hawija; 175 Killed in Iraq – August 27th, 2016
- Suicide bombers Attack Refugee Camp; 96 Killed in Iraq – August 26th, 2016
- Fleeing Civilians Shot; 116 Killed in Iraq – August 25th, 2016
- Qayara Reported Liberated; 111 Killed in Iraq – August 24th, 2016