145 Killed in Iraq as Falluja Uprising Enters Day 2
Violence left at least 145 dead and 12 wounded:
An airstrike accidentally killed one civilian and wounded eight more in Amiriyat al-Falluja.
Airstrikes on Mosul left 120 militants dead.
At least 22 militants were killed in Hit, including a newly installed wali.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Sadr Militia to Fight in Mosul; 29 Killed in Iraq – July 22nd, 2016
- More Exposure Deaths near Shirqat; 37 Killed in Iraq – July 21st, 2016
- Death by Exposure for Children Fleeing ISIS; 29 Killed in Iraq – July 20th, 2016
- Dozens of Civilians Executed; 69 Killed Across Iraq – July 19th, 2016
- 133 Killed in Iraq; Town of Doulab Liberated – July 18th, 2016