The Iraqi government is searching for radioactive material stolen from an oil services company in Basra last November.
Turkish warplanes conducted airstrikes on northern Iraq.
At least 79 were killed and eight were wounded:
Militants executed 10 security personnel in Bartala.
Four men were executed for helping civilians escape Hawija.
Fighters from the Albu Nimr tribe killed 15 militants in Amiriya.
Security forces killed 13 militants in Kabeshat.
Ten militants were killed in the Makhoul Mountains.
Near Falluja, seven militants were killed.
An unknown assailant killed a Daesh official in Hit.
Dozens of militants were killed in attacks against Peshmerga forces in Makhmour and Qaraj.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018