About six hours after a 13-year-old girl’s challenge to the governor of Babil, Sadiq Madlool Al-Sultan, was aired, her home in Hilla was burned down.
At least 79 people were killed and one civilian was wounded.
A bomb in Baghdad wounded a civilian.
An airstrike left 19 militants dead in Hamdaniya.
Sixteen militants were killed, including a commander, in airstrikes on Kartan.
In Haditha, 15 militants were killed, including their commander, in an airstrike.
In Albu Diab, eight militants were killed in separate operations.
A security operation in Juba left three militants dead.
In Salah ad Din, an airstrike killed a military advisor.
An airstrike on a sharia court in Hit left several militants dead.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Truck Bombing in Contested Town; 88 Killed in Iraq – November 21st, 2017
- Large Operation Against ISIS in Hawija; 30 Killed in Iraq – November 20th, 2017
- Mass Grave Found in Yazidi Town; 46 Killed in Iraq – November 19th, 2017
- Gunmen Attack Baghdad Checkpoint; 20 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2017
- Last Remaining ISIS Town in Iraq Captured; 17 Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2017