More Executions in Mosul; 79 Killed in Iraq
About six hours after a 13-year-old girl’s challenge to the governor of Babil, Sadiq Madlool Al-Sultan, was aired, her home in Hilla was burned down.
At least 79 people were killed and one civilian was wounded.
A bomb in Baghdad wounded a civilian.
An airstrike left 19 militants dead in Hamdaniya.
Sixteen militants were killed, including a commander, in airstrikes on Kartan.
In Haditha, 15 militants were killed, including their commander, in an airstrike.
In Albu Diab, eight militants were killed in separate operations.
A security operation in Juba left three militants dead.
In Salah ad Din, an airstrike killed a military advisor.
An airstrike on a sharia court in Hit left several militants dead.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Displaced Executed near Kirkuk; 110 Killed in Iraq – December 5th, 2016
- Attacks on Mosul Civilians Continue; 115 Killed in Iraq – December 4th, 2016
- Suicide Bomber Targets Mosul Civilians; 91 Killed Across Iraq – December 3rd, 2016
- 192 Killed in Iraq; Explosion at ISIS Storage Facility Kills Dozens – December 1st, 2016
- 5,719 Killed in Iraq during November – November 30th, 2016