150 Killed in Iraq, including Rutba Demonstrators
At least 150 were killed and 22 were wounded:
Seven demonstrators were executed in Rutba.
Militants released a video of the execution of four militiamen. The group was burned alive.
Four protest coordinators were assassinated in Baghdad, Nasariya, and Basra, possibly in retaliation for organizing demonstrations.
Militants executed three people on charges of smuggling families out of Shirqat.
A mortar attack on Falluja left one dead and 10 wounded.
Dozens of security personnel have been killed or wounded in Baiji in recent days.
Security forces in Fatha and the Alas oil field killed 65 militants.
Airstrikes killed 43 militants in Joabh.
Ten militants were killed during strikes near Mosul.
In Husayba, five militants were killed.
Two militants were killed in Anaz.
In Zuba, one militant was killed.
A militant leader was killed in Hit.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Militants Fight, Execute Each Other; 169 Killed across Iraq – August 30th, 2015
- Arrests in Anti-ISIS Protest; 102 Killed across Iraq – August 29th, 2015
- Protests Resume in Baghdad; 88 Killed across Iraq – August 28th, 2015
- Two Generals among 75 Killed across Iraq – August 27th, 2015
- 205 Killed in Iraq; Kurdish Forces Launch Major Operation – August 26th, 2015