At least 132 were killed and 25 were killed in the violence:
A Yazidi woman who escaped her militant captor told the media that her three children were poisoned after being taken to Syria.
In Baghdad, a bomb killed three people and wounded 11 more.
Mortars killed three people and wounded another, including a woman and children, in Falluja.
Airstrikes killed 23 militants in Albu Aath.
Eleven militants were killed and 13 were wounded during airstrikes in Hawija.
Airstrikes in Shiha left 15 militants dead.
In Baiji, 10 militants were killed.
Security forces killed eight militants in Husayba.
Nine militants were killed in Sagra.
In Saqlawiya, seven militants were killed.
Seven militants were executed in Ramadi for desertion.
In Assyria, security forces killed six militants, including a commander.
Five militants were killed in the Samarra region.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018