At least 132 were killed and 25 were killed in the violence:
A Yazidi woman who escaped her militant captor told the media that her three children were poisoned after being taken to Syria.
In Baghdad, a bomb killed three people and wounded 11 more.
Mortars killed three people and wounded another, including a woman and children, in Falluja.
Airstrikes killed 23 militants in Albu Aath.
Eleven militants were killed and 13 were wounded during airstrikes in Hawija.
Airstrikes in Shiha left 15 militants dead.
In Baiji, 10 militants were killed.
Security forces killed eight militants in Husayba.
Nine militants were killed in Sagra.
In Saqlawiya, seven militants were killed.
Seven militants were executed in Ramadi for desertion.
In Assyria, security forces killed six militants, including a commander.
Five militants were killed in the Samarra region.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Iraqi Troops Still Chasing ISIS; 39 Killed in Iraq – December 17th, 2017
- More Yazidi Victims Found in Mass Graves; 97 Killed in Iraq – December 16th, 2017
- Suicide Bomber Attacks Militia; 15 Killed in Iraq – December 15th, 2017
- Dozens of Sunnis Executed on Terror Charges; 53 Killed in Iraq – December 14th, 2017
- ISIS Attacks Troops, Mass Grave Found; 68 Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2017