At least 132 were killed and 25 were killed in the violence:
A Yazidi woman who escaped her militant captor told the media that her three children were poisoned after being taken to Syria.
In Baghdad, a bomb killed three people and wounded 11 more.
Mortars killed three people and wounded another, including a woman and children, in Falluja.
Airstrikes killed 23 militants in Albu Aath.
Eleven militants were killed and 13 were wounded during airstrikes in Hawija.
Airstrikes in Shiha left 15 militants dead.
In Baiji, 10 militants were killed.
Security forces killed eight militants in Husayba.
Nine militants were killed in Sagra.
In Saqlawiya, seven militants were killed.
Seven militants were executed in Ramadi for desertion.
In Assyria, security forces killed six militants, including a commander.
Five militants were killed in the Samarra region.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Suicide Bombers Blow Themselves up; Four Killed in Iraq – March 24th, 2019
- Truffle Gatherers Under Attack; Three Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2019
- 30 Found in Yazidi Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – March 21st, 2019
- Soldiers Ambushed near Baghdad; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2019
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019