63 Killed across Iraq; Bombs Continue in Baghdad
At least 63 were killed and 17 were wounded.
In Baghdad, six people were killed and 11 were wounded in a blast near a Karrada mosque. Two people were killed in a blast in Ubaidi. A civilian was gunned down in Ghadir. An unidentified body was found. Two militants were killed during operations. No casualties were reported after two rockets struck inside the Green Zone.
One Peshmerga was killed and four were wounded during a mortar attack near Kirkuk.
Twenty militants were killed in Tal Garad and Baiji Refinery.
In Falluja, a rocket attack killed 18 militants.
Airstrikes in Sinjar left 10 militants dead.
Two militants were killed after a long chase on a road between Baiji and Haditha.
Two militants were wounded at a checkpoint in Jurf al-Sakhar.
A large number of militants were killed near Buhriz.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Baiji Refinery in Peril, 106 Killed across Iraq – May 4th, 2015
- Mass Executions Continue in Northern Iraq; 167 Killed – May 3rd, 2015
- Canadian PM Visits Iraq as 110 Are Killed – May 2nd, 2015
- Politicians Blame Anbar Refugees for Baghdad Blasts; 65 Killed across Iraq – May 1st, 2015
- 4,811 Killed in Iraq during April – April 30th, 2015