The refugee crisis within Iraq only grows worse. Many Sunni Arabs are prevented from traveling not only into Kurdish Iraq but also into Shi’ite Iraq. Those that have made it to refugee camps lack sufficient supplies and food aid may run out in February.
Militants in Hit warned the populace that anyone who can and does not join them to fight Iraqi security forces will receive 80 lashes. The same and worse is occurring in Mosul where militants are demanding that doctors work for them. Many have already been executed.
In Mosul, militants blew up a Catholic church.
At least 45 people were killed. No wounded were reported.
In al-Baghdadi, 23 militants were killed.
Nine militants were killed in Albu Nasser.
In Falluja, six militants were killed.
Four militants were killed in Sinjar.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018