The refugee crisis within Iraq only grows worse. Many Sunni Arabs are prevented from traveling not only into Kurdish Iraq but also into Shi’ite Iraq. Those that have made it to refugee camps lack sufficient supplies and food aid may run out in February.
Militants in Hit warned the populace that anyone who can and does not join them to fight Iraqi security forces will receive 80 lashes. The same and worse is occurring in Mosul where militants are demanding that doctors work for them. Many have already been executed.
In Mosul, militants blew up a Catholic church.
At least 45 people were killed. No wounded were reported.
In al-Baghdadi, 23 militants were killed.
Nine militants were killed in Albu Nasser.
In Falluja, six militants were killed.
Four militants were killed in Sinjar.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018