The refugee crisis within Iraq only grows worse. Many Sunni Arabs are prevented from traveling not only into Kurdish Iraq but also into Shi’ite Iraq. Those that have made it to refugee camps lack sufficient supplies and food aid may run out in February.
Militants in Hit warned the populace that anyone who can and does not join them to fight Iraqi security forces will receive 80 lashes. The same and worse is occurring in Mosul where militants are demanding that doctors work for them. Many have already been executed.
In Mosul, militants blew up a Catholic church.
At least 45 people were killed. No wounded were reported.
In al-Baghdadi, 23 militants were killed.
Nine militants were killed in Albu Nasser.
In Falluja, six militants were killed.
Four militants were killed in Sinjar.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018