38 Killed, 68 Wounded in Iraq Attacks
At least 38 people were killed and 68 more were wounded in the latest violence. These figures include the updated figures from yesterday bombing in Rawa.
A suicide bomber near Rawa killed three security personnel and wounded six civilians. The number of casualties in yesterday’s wedding bombing rose by two deaths and 15 wounded to a total of 18 dead and 18 injured.
Four militants were killed in Mowadhafeen.
In Falluja, military artillery and mortar shells killed two civilians and wounded seven others.
A bomb killed an officer and wounded three others in Qaim.
Gunmen in Ta’amim killed a civilian.
Two people were killed and seven more were wounded in Taji, when a bomb exploded.
In Saniya, two security members were killed and four more were wounded in an operation that also left an al-Qaeda leader dead.
Gunmen attacked a Muqdadiya checkpoint where they killed a policeman and a Sahwa member.
A policeman was gunned down in Tikrit.
In Hawija, a roadside bomb wounded four people.
Six militants were killed during an operation in Latifiya.
A militant was killed in Albu Aldo.
A kidnapped girl was liberated in Hilla.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Peshmerga and ISIS Clash Outside of Kirkuk; 181 Killed Across Iraq – November 27th, 2014
- 285 Killed Across Iraq As Badr Brigades Refuse To Leave Kurdish Region – November 26th, 2014
- Australian Strikes Claim Militants; 229 Killed Across Iraq – November 25th, 2014
- 83 Killed As Peshmerga Ask Badr Brigades For Control of Iraq Town – November 24th, 2014
- Mass Grave Found Near Mosul; 314 Killed Across Iraq – November 23rd, 2014