38 Killed, 68 Wounded in Iraq Attacks
At least 38 people were killed and 68 more were wounded in the latest violence. These figures include the updated figures from yesterday bombing in Rawa.
A suicide bomber near Rawa killed three security personnel and wounded six civilians. The number of casualties in yesterday’s wedding bombing rose by two deaths and 15 wounded to a total of 18 dead and 18 injured.
Four militants were killed in Mowadhafeen.
In Falluja, military artillery and mortar shells killed two civilians and wounded seven others.
A bomb killed an officer and wounded three others in Qaim.
Gunmen in Ta’amim killed a civilian.
Two people were killed and seven more were wounded in Taji, when a bomb exploded.
In Saniya, two security members were killed and four more were wounded in an operation that also left an al-Qaeda leader dead.
Gunmen attacked a Muqdadiya checkpoint where they killed a policeman and a Sahwa member.
A policeman was gunned down in Tikrit.
In Hawija, a roadside bomb wounded four people.
Six militants were killed during an operation in Latifiya.
A militant was killed in Albu Aldo.
A kidnapped girl was liberated in Hilla.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Pause in Mosul Fight; 37 Killed in Iraq – March 25th, 2017
- Sadrists Hold Rally in Baghdad; 60 Killed in Iraq – March 24th, 2017
- Mortars Target Civilians in Mosul; 109 Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2017
- New Reports of Chemical Weapons in Mosul; 47 Killed in Iraq – March 21st, 2017
- 117 Killed in Iraq; ISIS Captures 9 Officers in Mosul – March 20th, 2017