At least 34 were killed and 40 more were wounded across Iraq. Residents are apparently returning to Ramadi even though clashes and shelling continued in the city.
In Hit, a suicide bomber wounded at least 12 people.
Four people were wounded, including children, when a shell struck their home in Falluja.
Three policemen were killed and eight more were wounded when gunmen attacked their checkpoint in al-Sehaji.
Gunmen killed three people and wounded a woman in an orchard near Baquba.
Gunmen killed two Peshmerga members in Diyala province.
In Mosul, a bomb targeting Peshmerga members killed a civilian and wounded another instead.
A doctor was shot to death in Basra.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Old ISIS Explosives Wound Children; 17 Killed in Iraq – January 19th, 2018
- Mass Grave Filled with Policemen; 30 Killed in Iraq – January 18th, 2018
- Attacks Shift to Diyala Province; 11 Killed in Iraq – January 17th, 2018
- Mass Grave at Badush Prison; 66 Killed in Iraq – January 16th, 2018
- Bloody Day in Baghdad; 53 Killed in Iraq – January 15th, 2018