At least 51 people were killed and 62 more were killed across Iraq today. There were no major attacks or clashes.
Three militants were killed in Ramadi. A bomb killed three soldiers and wounded two more. Another eight militants were killed in clashes that also left two soldiers wounded. A family of five was wounded in shelling in Falluja.
In Mosul, a car bomb wounded four soldiers. A suicide bomber killed four people, including a civilian, and wounded five more. A series of bombs killed two policemen and wounded three more. Police killed three gunmen. A grenade wounded seven people. Another grenade wounded four people at a bank.
An I.E.D. in Canaan killed four people and wounded four more.
On a highway across the provincial border near Amiriya al-Falluja, a bomb killed four soldiers.
A car bomb in Bani Saad left three dead and seven wounded.
Two dumped bodies were found in Qayara.
A sticky bomb wounded two soldiers in Mahmoudiya.
The body of a former army officer was found dumped in Muqdadiya.
A roadside bomb in Habaniya killed three soldiers.
A suicide bomber was killed in Tikrit without causing other casualties.
A DAASH/ISIL camp was destroyed south of Mosul, but the number of casualties was not revealed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018