At least 44 people were killed 31 more were wounded across Iraq today. There were reports of fighting from Anbar province. Also, a number of dumped bodies were found.
In Anbar province, clashes left three ISIS/DAASH militants and one Iraqi soldier dead in Albu Bali, and three more soldiers were wounded. Thirteen militants were killed in Ramadi.
Six policemen were shot dead in Tuz Khormato.
A bomb at a Sadr City market left two dead and nine wounded.
Security forces killed three militia members and wounded three more in Jurf al-Sakhar.
In Baquba, two dumped bodies were found near a river. Gunmen wounded an Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq leader and killed his aide in a small arms attack.
Three dumped bodies were found in Meshahda.
A soldier was killed and six others were wounded, including civilians, in a blast in Mahmoudiya.
Gunmen killed a soldier and wounded three more in Riyadh.
A soldier was shot and wounded in Madaen.
Gunmen in Baghdad killed a civilian.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- UN Probes Right Abuses in Restive Tuz Khormato; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 12th, 2017
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017
- Scattered Attacks Leave 51 Killed Across Iraq – December 9th, 2017
- Christians Again Displaced; 13 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2017