At least 44 people were killed 31 more were wounded across Iraq today. There were reports of fighting from Anbar province. Also, a number of dumped bodies were found.
In Anbar province, clashes left three ISIS/DAASH militants and one Iraqi soldier dead in Albu Bali, and three more soldiers were wounded. Thirteen militants were killed in Ramadi.
Six policemen were shot dead in Tuz Khormato.
A bomb at a Sadr City market left two dead and nine wounded.
Security forces killed three militia members and wounded three more in Jurf al-Sakhar.
In Baquba, two dumped bodies were found near a river. Gunmen wounded an Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq leader and killed his aide in a small arms attack.
Three dumped bodies were found in Meshahda.
A soldier was killed and six others were wounded, including civilians, in a blast in Mahmoudiya.
Gunmen killed a soldier and wounded three more in Riyadh.
A soldier was shot and wounded in Madaen.
Gunmen in Baghdad killed a civilian.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Oil Field; 15 Killed in Iraq – October 10th, 2018