In Mosul, a suicide bomber killed eight servicemembers and wounded 13 others, including civilians. Gunmen wounded two soldiers. A roadside bomb killed a child and wounded another. Two gunmen were killed in a clash that also left two policemen wounded. Gunmen killed a lawyer, who is also a retired military pilot.
An attack on a Garma army barracks killed four soldiers and wounded 10 more.
Gunmen killed four Sahwa members and wounded three more at a checkpoint in Abu Ghraib.
In Baghdad, a roadside bomb killed two people and wounded eight more in the Jihad neighborhood.
Two people were killed and another was wounded when gunmen attacked them in their car near Muqdadiya.
One Sahwa member was killed and seven more were wounded in Baiji when a suicide car bomber attacked their convoy.
A bomb killed one person and wounded four others in Baquba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Basra Protest Organizer Among Eight Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018