At least 11 people were killed and 62 more were wounded, including a number of casualties at an Iranian camp outside the capital.
Outside Baghdad, a rocket attack on the camp now housing the Iranian dissident group, Mujahedeen al-Khalq left as many at three dead and 50 wounded, according to a group spokesman. Iraq authorities claimed that only two people were wounded.
In Falluja, a sticky bomb killed a civilian and wounded another.
A bomb in Muqdadiya wounded a married couple.
Two civilians were wounded in a blast in Baquba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018