At least 11 people were killed and 62 more were wounded, including a number of casualties at an Iranian camp outside the capital.
Outside Baghdad, a rocket attack on the camp now housing the Iranian dissident group, Mujahedeen al-Khalq left as many at three dead and 50 wounded, according to a group spokesman. Iraq authorities claimed that only two people were wounded.
In Falluja, a sticky bomb killed a civilian and wounded another.
A bomb in Muqdadiya wounded a married couple.
Two civilians were wounded in a blast in Baquba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Airstrikes Leave Kurdish Fatalities; 14 Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2018
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018