At least 11 people were killed and 62 more were wounded, including a number of casualties at an Iranian camp outside the capital.
Outside Baghdad, a rocket attack on the camp now housing the Iranian dissident group, Mujahedeen al-Khalq left as many at three dead and 50 wounded, according to a group spokesman. Iraq authorities claimed that only two people were wounded.
In Falluja, a sticky bomb killed a civilian and wounded another.
A bomb in Muqdadiya wounded a married couple.
Two civilians were wounded in a blast in Baquba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018
- Oil Field Protests Escalate; 13 Killed in Iraq – July 12th, 2018
- Large ISIS Convoy Crosses over from Syria; 27 Killed in Iraq – July 11th, 2018