In Baghdad, one civilian was killed and four more were wounded by a blast in Doura. A sticky bomb killed a man in Suleikh. A bomb near Furat food stores wounded eight people.
Gunmen in Saniya killed a police captain and wounded his son while they were shopping.
An attack targeting an assistant to the governor of Salah ad Din province in Tuz Khormato left three bodyguards dead; two more are missing.
A civilian was gunned down in Mualimeen.
Gunmen in Zinjili killed a policeman.
In Gatoun, a bomb wounded three people.
Two gunmen were killed in a clash in Tal al-Rummam.
A father and son were kidnapped near Dour.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018