In Baghdad, one civilian was killed and four more were wounded by a blast in Doura. A sticky bomb killed a man in Suleikh. A bomb near Furat food stores wounded eight people.
Gunmen in Saniya killed a police captain and wounded his son while they were shopping.
An attack targeting an assistant to the governor of Salah ad Din province in Tuz Khormato left three bodyguards dead; two more are missing.
A civilian was gunned down in Mualimeen.
Gunmen in Zinjili killed a policeman.
In Gatoun, a bomb wounded three people.
Two gunmen were killed in a clash in Tal al-Rummam.
A father and son were kidnapped near Dour.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018
- Oil Field Protests Escalate; 13 Killed in Iraq – July 12th, 2018
- Large ISIS Convoy Crosses over from Syria; 27 Killed in Iraq – July 11th, 2018