A double bombing at the Abu Idris shrine in Baquba left 12 dead and about 18 more wounded. An I.E.D. killed two policemen and wounded two more. A sticky bomb killed an employee of the defense ministry.
An I.E.D. in Qayara killed three soldiers and wounded five more.
Gunmen killed a soldier and wounded two more in Qaim.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018