A double bombing at the Abu Idris shrine in Baquba left 12 dead and about 18 more wounded. An I.E.D. killed two policemen and wounded two more. A sticky bomb killed an employee of the defense ministry.
An I.E.D. in Qayara killed three soldiers and wounded five more.
Gunmen killed a soldier and wounded two more in Qaim.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Random Attacks Rattle North; 23 Killed in Iraq – October 21st, 2018
- Nine Militants Killed During Security Operations in Iraq – October 20th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018