A car bomb in Buhriz left 12 dead and 24 wounded at a cafe.
Three policemen were killed and nine more were wounded in a bombing in Tarmiya. A separate I.E.D. wounded four policemen.
In Baghdad, a bomb killed two Sahwa members and wounded three more in Suwaib. A shop owner was gunned down in Bayaa. Three people were killed and seven more were wounded by a blast in Besmaya.
A car bomb killed three policemen and wounded two more in Abu Ghraib.
In Gatoun, mortars killed five policemen.
One policeman was killed and three more were wounded in a mortar attack in Baquba.
A bomb in Madaen killed one soldier and wounded two more.
An Iraqi soldier was killed and two more were wounded in a roadside bombing in Haditha.
A grenade attack on the Tikrit home of an activist killed her son and wounded her daughter.
A taxi driver was shot dead in Tuz Khormato.
Gunmen killed the son of a Rutba councilman.
A bomb wounded two policemen in Ramadi.
Four gunmen were killed in the Hamrim area.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Dozens of Sunnis Executed on Terror Charges; 53 Killed in Iraq – December 14th, 2017
- ISIS Attacks Troops, Mass Grave Found; 68 Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2017
- UN Probes Right Abuses in Restive Tuz Khormato; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 12th, 2017
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017