A car bomb in Buhriz left 12 dead and 24 wounded at a cafe.
Three policemen were killed and nine more were wounded in a bombing in Tarmiya. A separate I.E.D. wounded four policemen.
In Baghdad, a bomb killed two Sahwa members and wounded three more in Suwaib. A shop owner was gunned down in Bayaa. Three people were killed and seven more were wounded by a blast in Besmaya.
A car bomb killed three policemen and wounded two more in Abu Ghraib.
In Gatoun, mortars killed five policemen.
One policeman was killed and three more were wounded in a mortar attack in Baquba.
A bomb in Madaen killed one soldier and wounded two more.
An Iraqi soldier was killed and two more were wounded in a roadside bombing in Haditha.
A grenade attack on the Tikrit home of an activist killed her son and wounded her daughter.
A taxi driver was shot dead in Tuz Khormato.
Gunmen killed the son of a Rutba councilman.
A bomb wounded two policemen in Ramadi.
Four gunmen were killed in the Hamrim area.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Airstrikes Leave Kurdish Fatalities; 14 Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2018
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018