A car bomb in Buhriz left 12 dead and 24 wounded at a cafe.
Three policemen were killed and nine more were wounded in a bombing in Tarmiya. A separate I.E.D. wounded four policemen.
In Baghdad, a bomb killed two Sahwa members and wounded three more in Suwaib. A shop owner was gunned down in Bayaa. Three people were killed and seven more were wounded by a blast in Besmaya.
A car bomb killed three policemen and wounded two more in Abu Ghraib.
In Gatoun, mortars killed five policemen.
One policeman was killed and three more were wounded in a mortar attack in Baquba.
A bomb in Madaen killed one soldier and wounded two more.
An Iraqi soldier was killed and two more were wounded in a roadside bombing in Haditha.
A grenade attack on the Tikrit home of an activist killed her son and wounded her daughter.
A taxi driver was shot dead in Tuz Khormato.
Gunmen killed the son of a Rutba councilman.
A bomb wounded two policemen in Ramadi.
Four gunmen were killed in the Hamrim area.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Bodies of Kidnapped Pilgrims Found; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 19th, 2018
- Car Bomb Rattles Tikrit; 19 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2018
- Basra Protest Organizer Among Eight Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018