In a rare attack for Kurdistan, a journalist was assassinated at his home in Kalar. His mother witnessed the shooting.
Three policemen were killed and four more were wounded in a Tikrit suicide bombing. A sticky bomb wounded a federal policeman.
A blast at the Suleiman Pak home of an army officer wounded two relatives.
A roadside bomb wounded a police official in Ana.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018