In a rare attack for Kurdistan, a journalist was assassinated at his home in Kalar. His mother witnessed the shooting.
Three policemen were killed and four more were wounded in a Tikrit suicide bombing. A sticky bomb wounded a federal policeman.
A blast at the Suleiman Pak home of an army officer wounded two relatives.
A roadside bomb wounded a police official in Ana.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018