Journalist Assassinated in Kurdistan; 15 Killed, 33 Wounded Across Iraq
In a rare attack for Kurdistan, a journalist was assassinated at his home in Kalar. His mother witnessed the shooting.
Three policemen were killed and four more were wounded in a Tikrit suicide bombing. A sticky bomb wounded a federal policeman.
A blast at the Suleiman Pak home of an army officer wounded two relatives.
A roadside bomb wounded a police official in Ana.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Shootings and Bombings Leave 14 Dead, 7 Wounded – December 5th, 2013
- Another Security Installation Targeted in Iraq; 31 Killed, 106 Wounded – December 4th, 2013
- Suicide Bombers Target Security Personnel Across Iraq; 67 Killed, 98 Wounded – December 3rd, 2013
- Family of Six Among 15 Killed, 31 Wounded Across Iraq – December 2nd, 2013
- 46 Killed, 70 Wounded Across Iraq; Bomber Attacks Sahwa Funeral – December 1st, 2013