Gunmen stormed a Sahwa member’s home in Nibaie, where they killed him and five relatives, including three females.
In Mosul, a bomb targeting an oil protection patrol killed two of the policemen and wounded six more. Gunmen killed a provincial adviser. A sticky bomb killed a civilian. Three civilians were wounded in two bombings. A child was wounded in a blast. Separately, a mokhtar was kidnapped.
Gunmen killed a soldier and wounded two more in Qaim.
The body of a kidnapped 11-year-old was found in Kut.
In Baquba, a double bombing at a cafe wounded seven people.
Sticky bombs in Suleimaniya wounded two Peshmerga officers.
One policeman was wounded in a bombing in Yathrib.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018