At least 46 people were killed and 70 more were wounded in today’s violence. In the bloodiest attack, a suicide bomber struck at a funeral in Diyala province.
In Baghdad, a sticky bomb killed a government employee in the Adhamiya area. A real estate agent was killed in a sticky bomb blast in Doura. Five family members were killed in a home invasion. Three policemen were killed and six more were wounded in a blast. Two brothers were gunned down in Bayaa.
A double bombing in Saidiya left six dead and five wounded.
An I.E.D. in Husseiniya killed one person and wounded five more.
Gunmen killed a policeman and wounded three more in Tikrit.
In Abu Ghraib a bomb killed a civilian and wounded another.
A sticky bomb in Ramadi killed a civilian and wounded another.
In Mosul, a teacher was gunned down.
The body of a kidnapped Sahwa member was found in Zab.
Gunmen killed a chieftain in al-Hayy.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018