At least 46 people were killed and 70 more were wounded in today’s violence. In the bloodiest attack, a suicide bomber struck at a funeral in Diyala province.
In Baghdad, a sticky bomb killed a government employee in the Adhamiya area. A real estate agent was killed in a sticky bomb blast in Doura. Five family members were killed in a home invasion. Three policemen were killed and six more were wounded in a blast. Two brothers were gunned down in Bayaa.
A double bombing in Saidiya left six dead and five wounded.
An I.E.D. in Husseiniya killed one person and wounded five more.
Gunmen killed a policeman and wounded three more in Tikrit.
In Abu Ghraib a bomb killed a civilian and wounded another.
A sticky bomb in Ramadi killed a civilian and wounded another.
In Mosul, a teacher was gunned down.
The body of a kidnapped Sahwa member was found in Zab.
Gunmen killed a chieftain in al-Hayy.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017
- Scattered Attacks Leave 51 Killed Across Iraq – December 9th, 2017
- Christians Again Displaced; 13 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2017
- Clashes Reported in Kirkuk; 31 Killed Across Iraq – December 7th, 2017