At least 46 people were killed and 70 more were wounded in today’s violence. In the bloodiest attack, a suicide bomber struck at a funeral in Diyala province.
In Baghdad, a sticky bomb killed a government employee in the Adhamiya area. A real estate agent was killed in a sticky bomb blast in Doura. Five family members were killed in a home invasion. Three policemen were killed and six more were wounded in a blast. Two brothers were gunned down in Bayaa.
A double bombing in Saidiya left six dead and five wounded.
An I.E.D. in Husseiniya killed one person and wounded five more.
Gunmen killed a policeman and wounded three more in Tikrit.
In Abu Ghraib a bomb killed a civilian and wounded another.
A sticky bomb in Ramadi killed a civilian and wounded another.
In Mosul, a teacher was gunned down.
The body of a kidnapped Sahwa member was found in Zab.
Gunmen killed a chieftain in al-Hayy.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018