At least 20 people were killed and 28 more wounded in today’s attacks.
A sticky bomb killed an officer and his two brothers in Balad.
At a Tuz Khormato funeral, a bomb killed two people and wounded four more.
Gunmen killed a married couple in Baiji.
In Mosul, gunmen killed two people, including a civilian, in separate incidents.
Gunmen in Qayara killed a sheikh and his son.
A car bomb killed one person and wounded 10 more in Mahmoudiya.
One person was killed and two more were wounded in a blast in Madaen.
Gunmen killed a former army officer in Jbela.
A sticky bomb killed a government employee in Abu Ghraib.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018