At least 20 people were killed and 28 more wounded in today’s attacks.
A sticky bomb killed an officer and his two brothers in Balad.
At a Tuz Khormato funeral, a bomb killed two people and wounded four more.
Gunmen killed a married couple in Baiji.
In Mosul, gunmen killed two people, including a civilian, in separate incidents.
Gunmen in Qayara killed a sheikh and his son.
A car bomb killed one person and wounded 10 more in Mahmoudiya.
One person was killed and two more were wounded in a blast in Madaen.
Gunmen killed a former army officer in Jbela.
A sticky bomb killed a government employee in Abu Ghraib.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018