At least 20 people were killed and 28 more wounded in today’s attacks.
A sticky bomb killed an officer and his two brothers in Balad.
At a Tuz Khormato funeral, a bomb killed two people and wounded four more.
Gunmen killed a married couple in Baiji.
In Mosul, gunmen killed two people, including a civilian, in separate incidents.
Gunmen in Qayara killed a sheikh and his son.
A car bomb killed one person and wounded 10 more in Mahmoudiya.
One person was killed and two more were wounded in a blast in Madaen.
Gunmen killed a former army officer in Jbela.
A sticky bomb killed a government employee in Abu Ghraib.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Oil Field; 15 Killed in Iraq – October 10th, 2018
- Security Forces Among 13 Killed in Iraq – October 9th, 2018