58 Killed, 82 Wounded As Suicide Bombers Target Iraq Army Bases
In Mosul, a bomb killed four people, including a civilian, and wounded two more. Gunmen killed two civilians and wounded a woman. A policeman was gunned down as he walked into a restaurant. A bomb killed two soldiers and wounded four more.
Two people were killed and six more were wounded in a blast in Madaen.
A small arms attack left two policemen dead and three more wounded in Tikrit.
In Baquba, a car bomb killed two policemen and wounded a civilian.
Two bombs in Qadisiya wounded three people.
An employee of the Baiji refinery was kidnapped on his way home.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Blows Up Tombs in Mosul; 147 Killed Across Iraq – July 24th, 2014
- Iran’s Support For Maliki Dwindles As Over 200 Are Killed in Iraq – July 23rd, 2014
- 288 Slain As Maliki Urges Sunni Tribes To Fight For Iraq Government – July 22nd, 2014
- 257 Killed Across Iraq, Mostly In Security Ops – July 21st, 2014
- 131 Killed In Iraq As Deadline Passes for Christians To Leave Mosul – July 20th, 2014