In Mosul, a bomb killed four people, including a civilian, and wounded two more. Gunmen killed two civilians and wounded a woman. A policeman was gunned down as he walked into a restaurant. A bomb killed two soldiers and wounded four more.
Two people were killed and six more were wounded in a blast in Madaen.
A small arms attack left two policemen dead and three more wounded in Tikrit.
In Baquba, a car bomb killed two policemen and wounded a civilian.
Two bombs in Qadisiya wounded three people.
An employee of the Baiji refinery was kidnapped on his way home.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Civilians Flee Mosul War Zone; 59 Killed in Iraq – June 24th, 2017
- Many Casualties in Mosul Attacks; 151 Killed in Iraq – June 23rd, 2017
- Teenagers Blown-up by Old Landmine; 46 Killed in Iraq – June 22nd, 2017
- Great Mosque Destroyed in Mosul; 91 Killed in Iraq – June 21st, 2017
- Chemical Weapons Report in Mosul; 84 Killed in Iraq – June 20th, 2017