58 Killed, 82 Wounded As Suicide Bombers Target Iraq Army Bases
In Mosul, a bomb killed four people, including a civilian, and wounded two more. Gunmen killed two civilians and wounded a woman. A policeman was gunned down as he walked into a restaurant. A bomb killed two soldiers and wounded four more.
Two people were killed and six more were wounded in a blast in Madaen.
A small arms attack left two policemen dead and three more wounded in Tikrit.
In Baquba, a car bomb killed two policemen and wounded a civilian.
Two bombs in Qadisiya wounded three people.
An employee of the Baiji refinery was kidnapped on his way home.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Siege at Army Base Ongoing; 175 Killed, 102 Wounded Across Iraq – September 21st, 2014
- Clashes and Airstrikes Across Iraq Leave 154 Dead and Dozens Wounded – September 20th, 2014
- 71 Killed, 86 Wounded Across Iraq As Bombers Hit Baghdad Again – September 19th, 2014
- Bombers Strike near Baghdad Shrine; 195 Killed, 173 Wounded Across Iraq – September 18th, 2014
- 178 Killed, 95 Wounded in Numerous Attacks, Clashes Across Iraq – September 17th, 2014