Iraq: Bombers, Gunmen Leave 20 Dead, 72 Wounded
At least 20 Iraqis were killed and 72 more were wounded in today’s violence.
A bomb exploded near a new government building in Shirqat, where the blast killed seven people and wounded 36 more.
Gunmen killed two Sahwa members and wounded four more during a drive-by shooting at a Samarra checkpoint.
A roadside bomb killed two Sahwa members and wounded three more in Jazira.
In Balad, a bomb killed two civilians and wounded three more.
The bodies of two policemen who were kidnapped yesterday were found in Baaj.
A bomb in Mahlabiya killed one soldier and wounded four more.
A Sahwa leader was killed in a sticky bomb blast in Saniya.
A drive-by shooting in Falluja wounded four policemen.
In Qayara, a bomb wounded three policemen.
Gunmen wounded three people, one of them a civilian, in Kirkuk.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Iraq Attacks, Strikes Leave 203 Dead, 111 Wounded – November 22nd, 2014
- ISIS Attacks Ramadi; 168 Killed Across Iraq – November 21st, 2014
- Children Among the 118 Killed in Iraq – November 20th, 2014
- Suicide Bomber Strikes in Kurdistan; 114 Killed Across Iraq – November 19th, 2014
- Baiji Refinery Under Gov’t Control As 91 Are Killed across Iraq – November 18th, 2014