At least 20 Iraqis were killed and 72 more were wounded in today’s violence.
A bomb exploded near a new government building in Shirqat, where the blast killed seven people and wounded 36 more.
Gunmen killed two Sahwa members and wounded four more during a drive-by shooting at a Samarra checkpoint.
A roadside bomb killed two Sahwa members and wounded three more in Jazira.
In Balad, a bomb killed two civilians and wounded three more.
The bodies of two policemen who were kidnapped yesterday were found in Baaj.
A bomb in Mahlabiya killed one soldier and wounded four more.
A Sahwa leader was killed in a sticky bomb blast in Saniya.
A drive-by shooting in Falluja wounded four policemen.
In Qayara, a bomb wounded three policemen.
Gunmen wounded three people, one of them a civilian, in Kirkuk.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- New Zealand Sends Fresh Troops; Five Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2018
- Baghdad Drops Bombs on ISIS in Syria; Five Killed in Iraq – April 19th, 2018
- Mosul Courts Sentence Hundreds of Militants to Death; 13 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2018
- Four ISIS Women Sentenced to Death; 10 Killed in Iraq – April 17th, 2018
- Iraqi Government Executes Terror Convicts; 52 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2018