Today, at least 19 people were killed in ongoing attacks, while another 23 were wounded.
Gunmen killed six people from the same family during a home invasion in Basra.
Three Sahwa members were shot dead in Samarra.
In Baghdad, a bomb in the Jisr Diyala area left one dead and six wounded.
An Electricity Ministry official was killed in a sticky bomb explosion south of the capital.
An I.E.D. wounded three policemen in Tarmiya.
Two people were wounded in a blast in Nawabthubat.
In Baiji, a bomb wounded a civilian.
A civilian was wounded in a bombing in Tikrit.
In Qaim, clashes broke out between gunmen and security forces.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Suicide Bombers Blow Themselves up; Four Killed in Iraq – March 24th, 2019
- Truffle Gatherers Under Attack; Three Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2019
- 30 Found in Yazidi Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – March 21st, 2019
- Soldiers Ambushed near Baghdad; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2019
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019