Attacks Against Kurds, Sahwa Leave 22 Dead in Iraq
Friday: 22 Killed, 27 Wounded
A double bombing in a Kurdish neighborhood of Tuz Khormato left 13 dead and 18 wounded. The first blast drew spectators, many of them children, to a second bomb.
A Sahwa member was killed and his driver was wounded when a bomb exploded in Marmiya.
Gunmen killed a Sahwa member in Jurf al-Sakhar.
An I.E.D. blast killed a Sahwa member near his Muqdadiya home.
Two Sahwa were wounded when gunmen attacked them in Shurqat.
In Mualimeen, a bomb wounded a civilian.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 716 Killed As Army and Peshmerga Forces Liberate Iraq Towns – October 25th, 2014
- U.S. Marine, 286 Others Killed Across Iraq – October 24th, 2014
- Another Town Falls to ISIS; 114 Killed Across Iraq – October 23rd, 2014
- Battles Rage Not Far from Baghdad; 282 Killed, 116 Wounded Across Iraq – October 22nd, 2014
- 58 Killed, 45 Wounded Across Iraq; Militiamen Boldly Operate Under Own Terms – October 21st, 2014