A double bombing in a Kurdish neighborhood of Tuz Khormato left 13 dead and 18 wounded. The first blast drew spectators, many of them children, to a second bomb.
A Sahwa member was killed and his driver was wounded when a bomb exploded in Marmiya.
Gunmen killed a Sahwa member in Jurf al-Sakhar.
An I.E.D. blast killed a Sahwa member near his Muqdadiya home.
Two Sahwa were wounded when gunmen attacked them in Shurqat.
In Mualimeen, a bomb wounded a civilian.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Police Brigadier General Among 22 Killed in Iraq – May 26th, 2018
- Third Bombing Against Sadr Bloc Offices; 40 Killed, 19 Bodies Found in Iraq – May 25th, 2018
- Scattered Attacks Continue in Kirkuk, Diyala; 27 Killed in Iraq – May 24th, 2018
- Suicide Bomber Strikes Baghdad; 16 Killed in Iraq – May 23rd, 2018
- 1,000 Bodies Recovered in Mosul; Two Turks Among 15 Killed in Iraq – May 22nd, 2018