A double bombing in a Kurdish neighborhood of Tuz Khormato left 13 dead and 18 wounded. The first blast drew spectators, many of them children, to a second bomb.
A Sahwa member was killed and his driver was wounded when a bomb exploded in Marmiya.
Gunmen killed a Sahwa member in Jurf al-Sakhar.
An I.E.D. blast killed a Sahwa member near his Muqdadiya home.
Two Sahwa were wounded when gunmen attacked them in Shurqat.
In Mualimeen, a bomb wounded a civilian.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Kurds Flee as Baghdad Captures Kirkuk; 60 Killed, 133 Wounded – October 16th, 2017
- Iraq Forgets ISIS, Moves Against Kirkuk; 15 Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2017
- Shots Fired Between Kurdish Peshmerga and Shi’ite Militia; 50 Killed in Iraq – October 14th, 2017
- Kurds Withdraw from Turkmen Towns; 14 Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2017
- Kurdish Peshmerga Block Roads; Six Killed in Iraq – October 12th, 2017