A double bombing in a Kurdish neighborhood of Tuz Khormato left 13 dead and 18 wounded. The first blast drew spectators, many of them children, to a second bomb.
A Sahwa member was killed and his driver was wounded when a bomb exploded in Marmiya.
Gunmen killed a Sahwa member in Jurf al-Sakhar.
An I.E.D. blast killed a Sahwa member near his Muqdadiya home.
Two Sahwa were wounded when gunmen attacked them in Shurqat.
In Mualimeen, a bomb wounded a civilian.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Many Casualties in Mosul Attacks; 151 Killed in Iraq – June 23rd, 2017
- Teenagers Blown-up by Old Landmine; 46 Killed in Iraq – June 22nd, 2017
- Great Mosque Destroyed in Mosul; 91 Killed in Iraq – June 21st, 2017
- Chemical Weapons Report in Mosul; 84 Killed in Iraq – June 20th, 2017
- 92 Killed in Iraq, Including French and Kurdish Journalists – June 19th, 2017