At least 19 people were killed today and 28 more were wounded. Also, the Mosul head of a political party was survived an assassination attempt unscathed.
Four soldiers were killed and two more were wounded when an I.E.D. blasted their convoy as it traveled through Riyadh. Two brothers were wounded as they were building a bomb. Gunmen killed a man and wounded his son.
Gunmen killed four people and wounded three more on a Kirkuk street.
In Shora, three soldiers were killed and four more were wounded in a roadside bomb attack.
While attempting to defuse a bomb in Hammam al-Alil, an explosives expert was killed and two policemen were wounded when the bomb exploded.
A car bomb in Tikrit killed a judge and critically wounded his wife.
A car bomb wounded two people at an Iskandariya parking garage.
In Mosul, a local Turkmen Front official survived an assassination attempt.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 30 Found in Yazidi Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – March 21st, 2019
- Soldiers Ambushed near Baghdad; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2019
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019
- Eight Killed in Iraq as Turks Battle PKK – March 16th, 2019
- Two militiamen Among 11 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2019