At least five Iraqis were killed and seven more were wounded. An unknown number of people were wounded at a mosque south of Baghdad as well.
In Mosul, gunmen killed an oil ministry employee and wounded his brother. An I.E.D. killed a soldier and wounded another.
Gunmen killed a civilian in Abu Saida.
A policeman was wounded during a small arms attack in Rawa.
Several people were wounded when two sound bombs were detonated at a mosque in Mahmoudiya.
A car bomb targeting a Peshmerga commander wounded a policeman in Kirkuk.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Attacks Truck Drivers at Border; 114 Killed in Iraq – February 21st, 2018
- U.S. Soldier Among Eight Killed in Iraq – February 20th, 2018
- ISIS Ambushes Shi’ite Militiamen near Kirkuk; 31 Killed in Iraq – February 19th, 2018
- ISIS Widows Sentenced to Death, Prison; Eight Killed in Iraq – February 18th, 2018
- Another Mass Grave Found South of Mosul; 116 Killed in Iraq – February 17th, 2018