At least five Iraqis were killed and seven more were wounded. An unknown number of people were wounded at a mosque south of Baghdad as well.
In Mosul, gunmen killed an oil ministry employee and wounded his brother. An I.E.D. killed a soldier and wounded another.
Gunmen killed a civilian in Abu Saida.
A policeman was wounded during a small arms attack in Rawa.
Several people were wounded when two sound bombs were detonated at a mosque in Mahmoudiya.
A car bomb targeting a Peshmerga commander wounded a policeman in Kirkuk.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Executes Their Own; 12 Killed in Iraq – June 27th, 2017
- Heavy Fighting and Counterattacks in Mosul; 61 Killed in Iraq – June 26th, 2017
- Hawija Displaced Found Dead; 200 Killed in Iraq – June 25th, 2017
- Civilians Flee Mosul War Zone; 59 Killed in Iraq – June 24th, 2017
- Many Casualties in Mosul Attacks; 151 Killed in Iraq – June 23rd, 2017