Syrian rebels fired at an Iraqi border post in the al-Waleed area, killing one Iraqi guard and wounding two more.
A civilian was killed and three more were wounded in a blast in Shirqat.
The body of a Sahwa member was found dumped in Riyadh. The corpse was booby-trapped, but a bomb disposal unit was able to defuse the bomb left on the body.
Gunmen assassinated a Sahwa leader in Garma.
A roadside bomb in Qayara left two soldiers with injuries.
In Mosul, a police official and his companion were wounded in a bombing.
An I.E.D. wounded two federal policemen in Saqlawiya.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Displaced Kurds Told Hometown Unsafe for Them to Return; 22 Killed in Iraq – October 21st, 2017
- Civilian Casualties in Battle at Kurdish Border; 67 Killed in Iraq – October 20th, 2017
- Security Forces Shoot Protesters in Kirkuk, Khanaqin; 18 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2017
- Peshmerga Casualty Figures Raised; 90 Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2017
- Kurds Begin Return Home to Kirkuk; Eight Killed in Iraq – October 17th, 2017