Eleven Killed as May Comes to a Close in Iraq
Friday: 11 Killed, 27 Wounded
In Baghdad, a bomb exploded after Friday prayers at Omar mosque, killing four people and wounding 11 more.
Three policemen were killed and four more were wounded during a small arms attack in Falluja.
A bomb in Muqdadiya killed two people and wounded six more.
In Shirqat, a bomb killed a Sahwa member and wounded three more.
A bomb killed a police officer and wounded three people, including a civilian, in Mosul.
Mortars fell on a Baiji home belonging to the governor of Salah ad Din province, but no casualties were reported.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Sinjar Operation Continues; 142 Killed Across Iraq – December 18th, 2014
- Operation To Free Yazidi Town Begins; 131 Killed Across Iraq – December 17th, 2014
- Iraq: 241 Killed, Including 150 Women Who Spurned ISIS Suitors – December 16th, 2014
- 101 Killed in Iraq, and Thousands Are Missing – December 15th, 2014
- Iraqi, Kurdish Forces Kill Dozens of Militants – December 14th, 2014