In Baghdad, a bomb exploded after Friday prayers at Omar mosque, killing four people and wounding 11 more.
Three policemen were killed and four more were wounded during a small arms attack in Falluja.
A bomb in Muqdadiya killed two people and wounded six more.
In Shirqat, a bomb killed a Sahwa member and wounded three more.
A bomb killed a police officer and wounded three people, including a civilian, in Mosul.
Mortars fell on a Baiji home belonging to the governor of Salah ad Din province, but no casualties were reported.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Civilian Casualties in Battle at Kurdish Border; 67 Killed in Iraq – October 20th, 2017
- Security Forces Shoot Protesters in Kirkuk, Khanaqin; 18 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2017
- Peshmerga Casualty Figures Raised; 90 Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2017
- Kurds Begin Return Home to Kirkuk; Eight Killed in Iraq – October 17th, 2017
- Kurds Flee as Baghdad Captures Kirkuk; 60 Killed, 133 Wounded – October 16th, 2017