In Baghdad, a bomb exploded after Friday prayers at Omar mosque, killing four people and wounding 11 more.
Three policemen were killed and four more were wounded during a small arms attack in Falluja.
A bomb in Muqdadiya killed two people and wounded six more.
In Shirqat, a bomb killed a Sahwa member and wounded three more.
A bomb killed a police officer and wounded three people, including a civilian, in Mosul.
Mortars fell on a Baiji home belonging to the governor of Salah ad Din province, but no casualties were reported.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- New Zealand Sends Fresh Troops; Five Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2018
- Baghdad Drops Bombs on ISIS in Syria; Five Killed in Iraq – April 19th, 2018
- Mosul Courts Sentence Hundreds of Militants to Death; 13 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2018
- Four ISIS Women Sentenced to Death; 10 Killed in Iraq – April 17th, 2018
- Iraqi Government Executes Terror Convicts; 52 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2018