In Baghdad, a bomb exploded after Friday prayers at Omar mosque, killing four people and wounding 11 more.
Three policemen were killed and four more were wounded during a small arms attack in Falluja.
A bomb in Muqdadiya killed two people and wounded six more.
In Shirqat, a bomb killed a Sahwa member and wounded three more.
A bomb killed a police officer and wounded three people, including a civilian, in Mosul.
Mortars fell on a Baiji home belonging to the governor of Salah ad Din province, but no casualties were reported.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Security Forces Pierce Tal Afar City Limits; 65 Killed in Iraq – August 22nd, 2017
- Tal Afar Oil Wells on Fire; 49 Killed in Iraq – August 21st, 2017
- Fears for Civilians as Tal Afar Operation Moves Forward; 12 Killed in Iraq – August 20th, 2017
- Tal Afar Operation Starts; 91 Killed in Iraq – August 19th, 2017
- 45 Killed in Iraq as Troops Gather Around Tal Afar – August 18th, 2017