Eleven Killed as May Comes to a Close in Iraq
Friday: 11 Killed, 27 Wounded
In Baghdad, a bomb exploded after Friday prayers at Omar mosque, killing four people and wounding 11 more.
Three policemen were killed and four more were wounded during a small arms attack in Falluja.
A bomb in Muqdadiya killed two people and wounded six more.
In Shirqat, a bomb killed a Sahwa member and wounded three more.
A bomb killed a police officer and wounded three people, including a civilian, in Mosul.
Mortars fell on a Baiji home belonging to the governor of Salah ad Din province, but no casualties were reported.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 150 Killed in Iraq, including Rutba Demonstrators – August 31st, 2015
- ISIS Militants Fight, Execute Each Other; 169 Killed across Iraq – August 30th, 2015
- Arrests in Anti-ISIS Protest; 102 Killed across Iraq – August 29th, 2015
- Protests Resume in Baghdad; 88 Killed across Iraq – August 28th, 2015
- Two Generals among 75 Killed across Iraq – August 27th, 2015