The violence continued today. At least 49 Iraqis were killed and 102 more were wounded.
In Baghdad, a bomb killed two people and wounded eight more in the Shabb district. A bomb in Doura killed one and wounded 10 more. Two people were killed and eight more were wounded in Shabb.
A bomb killed an officer and wounded three more in Hammam al-Alil.
In Qayara, a suicide bomber killed a soldier and wounded three more.
Two Sahwa members were killed and three more were wounded during a small arms attack in Dour.
A bomb in Radhwaniya wounded four soldiers.
Gunmen killed three relatives of a council head in Baiji.
Four civilians were killed and 10 more were wounded in a blast in Hibhib.
Gunmen in Kubba wounded a policeman.
A bomb in Samarra wounded two Sahwa members.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018