The violence continued today. At least 49 Iraqis were killed and 102 more were wounded.
In Baghdad, a bomb killed two people and wounded eight more in the Shabb district. A bomb in Doura killed one and wounded 10 more. Two people were killed and eight more were wounded in Shabb.
A bomb killed an officer and wounded three more in Hammam al-Alil.
In Qayara, a suicide bomber killed a soldier and wounded three more.
Two Sahwa members were killed and three more were wounded during a small arms attack in Dour.
A bomb in Radhwaniya wounded four soldiers.
Gunmen killed three relatives of a council head in Baiji.
Four civilians were killed and 10 more were wounded in a blast in Hibhib.
Gunmen in Kubba wounded a policeman.
A bomb in Samarra wounded two Sahwa members.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019
- Eight Killed in Iraq as Turks Battle PKK – March 16th, 2019
- Two militiamen Among 11 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2019
- ISIS Executes Another Truffle Hunter; Two People Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2019
- Tribal Fighting Leaves Casualties; Five Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2019