At least 14 people were killed and another 36 were wounded in attacks.
In Mosul, three policemen were killed, along with a soldier, when a bomb detonated as the trio conducted door-to-door searches; as many as 30 more were wounded. Gunmen killed another policeman downtown. A bound body bearing bullet wounds was recovered from the Tigris River.
Two soldiers were killed and a third one was wounded in a roadside blast in Hit.
A bomb in Ameriya al-Falluja killed a soldier and wounded three more.
A policeman was wounded during a bombing in Falluja.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Bodies of Kidnapped Pilgrims Found; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 19th, 2018
- Car Bomb Rattles Tikrit; 19 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2018
- Basra Protest Organizer Among Eight Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018