At least 14 people were killed and another 36 were wounded in attacks.
In Mosul, three policemen were killed, along with a soldier, when a bomb detonated as the trio conducted door-to-door searches; as many as 30 more were wounded. Gunmen killed another policeman downtown. A bound body bearing bullet wounds was recovered from the Tigris River.
Two soldiers were killed and a third one was wounded in a roadside blast in Hit.
A bomb in Ameriya al-Falluja killed a soldier and wounded three more.
A policeman was wounded during a bombing in Falluja.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Airstrikes Leave Kurdish Fatalities; 14 Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2018
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018