At least 14 people were killed and another 36 were wounded in attacks.
In Mosul, three policemen were killed, along with a soldier, when a bomb detonated as the trio conducted door-to-door searches; as many as 30 more were wounded. Gunmen killed another policeman downtown. A bound body bearing bullet wounds was recovered from the Tigris River.
Two soldiers were killed and a third one was wounded in a roadside blast in Hit.
A bomb in Ameriya al-Falluja killed a soldier and wounded three more.
A policeman was wounded during a bombing in Falluja.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- HRW Calls on Baghdad to Admit to Holding Prisoners; 25 Killed in Iraq – July 22nd, 2018
- Peshmerga Forces Beaten at Checkpoint; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 21st, 2018
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018