Five Dumped Bodies Found near Mosul; 13 Killed Across Iraq
Sunday: 13 Killed, 7 Wounded
Five decomposing bodies were discovered in Mustantak. Although the victims appeared to be have been killed, execution-style, only a few days ago, their families said that security forces had arrested the group and taken them away months ago.
In Baghdad, four women were murdered in their Karrada district home. A police officer was killed in a small arms attack in Shabb. In Shoala, gunmen wounded an official working for the Ministry of Electricity.
Three civilians were killed and three more were wounded at a market in Meshahda.
A Sahwa member’s home was blow up in Garma, but no causalities were reported.
A factory was damaged in an explosion near Falluja.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Executions Continue; 59 Killed in Iraq – July 29th, 2016
- Child Among Execution Victims; 68 Killed in Iraq – July 28th, 2016
- Mass Grave Found in Fallujah; 125 Killed in Iraq – July 27th, 2016
- 74 Killed in Iraq, Including Family Fleeing ISIS – July 26th, 2016
- Bomber Strike East of Baghdad; 138 Killed in Iraq – July 25th, 2016