Five Dumped Bodies Found near Mosul; 13 Killed Across Iraq
Sunday: 13 Killed, 7 Wounded
Five decomposing bodies were discovered in Mustantak. Although the victims appeared to be have been killed, execution-style, only a few days ago, their families said that security forces had arrested the group and taken them away months ago.
In Baghdad, four women were murdered in their Karrada district home. A police officer was killed in a small arms attack in Shabb. In Shoala, gunmen wounded an official working for the Ministry of Electricity.
Three civilians were killed and three more were wounded at a market in Meshahda.
A Sahwa member’s home was blow up in Garma, but no causalities were reported.
A factory was damaged in an explosion near Falluja.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Militants Execute Civilians in Mosul; 101 Killed Across Iraq – January 19th, 2017
- Operations Wrapping up in Eastern Mosul; 131 Killed in Iraq – January 18th, 2017
- Bodies Litter Tigris River in Mosul; 39 Killed in Iraq – January 17th, 2017
- Jonah’s Tomb Captured in Mosul; 50 Killed in Iraq – January 16th, 2017
- ISIS Attacks Checkpoints in Diyala Province; 184 Killed in Iraq – January 15th, 2017