Five Dumped Bodies Found near Mosul; 13 Killed Across Iraq
Sunday: 13 Killed, 7 Wounded
Five decomposing bodies were discovered in Mustantak. Although the victims appeared to be have been killed, execution-style, only a few days ago, their families said that security forces had arrested the group and taken them away months ago.
In Baghdad, four women were murdered in their Karrada district home. A police officer was killed in a small arms attack in Shabb. In Shoala, gunmen wounded an official working for the Ministry of Electricity.
Three civilians were killed and three more were wounded at a market in Meshahda.
A Sahwa member’s home was blow up in Garma, but no causalities were reported.
A factory was damaged in an explosion near Falluja.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Thousands Homeless in Anbar; 72 Killed in Iraq – February 11th, 2016
- 96 Killed Across Iraq as Fighting Shifts West of Ramadi – February 10th, 2016
- Security Forces Finish Securing Ramadi; 285 Killed in Iraq – February 9th, 2016
- Troops Recapture Anbar Town; 120 Killed Across Iraq – February 8th, 2016
- ISIS Executes Hundreds in Iraq – February 7th, 2016