Five decomposing bodies were discovered in Mustantak. Although the victims appeared to be have been killed, execution-style, only a few days ago, their families said that security forces had arrested the group and taken them away months ago.
In Baghdad, four women were murdered in their Karrada district home. A police officer was killed in a small arms attack in Shabb. In Shoala, gunmen wounded an official working for the Ministry of Electricity.
Three civilians were killed and three more were wounded at a market in Meshahda.
A Sahwa member’s home was blow up in Garma, but no causalities were reported.
A factory was damaged in an explosion near Falluja.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017
- Scattered Attacks Leave 51 Killed Across Iraq – December 9th, 2017
- Christians Again Displaced; 13 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2017
- Clashes Reported in Kirkuk; 31 Killed Across Iraq – December 7th, 2017