The Justice Ministry announced the executions of three men who were convicted on terrorism charges.
A bombing at a Sunni mosque in Mahaweel killed three worshippers and wounded seven more.
In Baghdad, a bomb targeting an army patrol killed one soldier and wounded two more.
A two-year-old child was killed and five more were wounded, including his mother when a bomb targeting a police patrol exploded in Samarra.
In Mosul, a soldier and three gunmen were killed in a clash at a checkpoint.
Shelling in Baiji left one soldier dead and another two wounded.
One soldier was killed and two more were wounded in western Iraq.
Gunmen killed a government official in Qaim.
A sticky bomb killed a driver and wounded his passenger in Jbela.
In Bani Saad, an I.E.D. wounded a married couple.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018