In Mosul, a sticky bomb planed on a provincial councilor’s car killed her driver. A policeman was gunned down. A roadside bomb wounded two policemen. Security forces killed two gunmen. A roadside bomb killed a man and wounded a woman.
Gunmen attacked a Tikrit checkpoint, where they killed four policemen and wounded a colonel.
In Baghdad, two people were shot and killed at a car repair shop in the Bayaa district.
Gunmen in Falluja killed a policeman.
Gunmen killed a politician and a policeman traveling with him near Khalis.
A Sahwa member was killed and a woman was wounded in a shooting at a home near Baquba.
A soldier was killed and another was wounded in Amara when gunmen attacked them at a garage.
In Adhaim, a body belonging to security member was discovered.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- HRW Calls on Baghdad to Admit to Holding Prisoners; 25 Killed in Iraq – July 22nd, 2018
- Peshmerga Forces Beaten at Checkpoint; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 21st, 2018
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018