Two people were killed and six more were wounded in light violence.
A bomb targeted the governor of Salah ad Din province’s convoy in Shirqat, but no casualties were reported after it exploded. One Sahwa member was killed in a separate attack involving uniformed gunmen.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Great Mosque Destroyed in Mosul; 91 Killed in Iraq – June 21st, 2017
- Chemical Weapons Report in Mosul; 84 Killed in Iraq – June 20th, 2017
- 92 Killed in Iraq, Including French and Kurdish Journalists – June 19th, 2017
- Troops Launch Operation in Final Mosul District; 151 Killed in Iraq – June 18th, 2017
- Border Crossing Secured; 162 Killed in Iraq – June 17th, 2017