Two people were killed and six more were wounded in light violence.
A bomb targeted the governor of Salah ad Din province’s convoy in Shirqat, but no casualties were reported after it exploded. One Sahwa member was killed in a separate attack involving uniformed gunmen.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Old ISIS Explosives Wound Children; 17 Killed in Iraq – January 19th, 2018
- Mass Grave Filled with Policemen; 30 Killed in Iraq – January 18th, 2018
- Attacks Shift to Diyala Province; 11 Killed in Iraq – January 17th, 2018
- Mass Grave at Badush Prison; 66 Killed in Iraq – January 16th, 2018
- Bloody Day in Baghdad; 53 Killed in Iraq – January 15th, 2018