Two Killed in Northern Iraq Attacks
Saturday: 2 Killed, 6 Wounded
Two people were killed and six more were wounded in light violence.
A bomb targeted the governor of Salah ad Din province’s convoy in Shirqat, but no casualties were reported after it exploded. One Sahwa member was killed in a separate attack involving uniformed gunmen.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Iraq Candidates Targeted; 69 Killed 73 Wounded – April 19th, 2014
- Militants Launch Takeover of Iraq Town; 35 Killed, 53 Wounded – April 18th, 2014
- Army Base Attacked; 106 Iraqis Killed, 79 Wounded – April 17th, 2014
- Anbar Gov’t Compound Targeted; 104 Killed, 95 Wounded Across Iraq – April 16th, 2014
- 55 Killed, 44 Wounded Across Iraq As Abu Ghraib Prison Is Shut Down – April 15th, 2014