Seven Killed in Iraq Attacks
Thursday: 7 Iraqis Killed, 17 Wounded
At least seven Iraqis were killed and 17 were wounded in new attacks.
A Sahwa member and two bodyguards were killed and a bystander was wounded when an I.E.D. exploded in Abu Ghraib.
A motorcycle bomb targeting police in Garma left one dead and five wounded when it exploded. A boy was among the casualties.
A border guard was killed and others were wounded during a clash at the Syrian border. They were trying to prevent weapons smugglers from entering Syria.
Gunmen killed a lieutenant colonel in Shirqat.
In Baghdad, a kidnapped girl was freed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Executes Dozens; 350 Killed Across Iraq – October 29th, 2014
- Battles Continue Near Iraq Capital; 162 Killed – October 28th, 2014
- Bombers Attack Civilian and Security Targets Across Iraq, 317 Killed – October 27th, 2014
- Iraq Battles Leave 238 Dead – October 26th, 2014
- 716 Killed As Army and Peshmerga Forces Liberate Iraq Towns – October 25th, 2014