At least seven people were killed an nine more were wounded in today’s scattered attacks.
Two policemen were killed and two more were wounded in a double bombing in Mafraq.
In Abu Saida, one al-Qaeda suspect was killed and another was wounded during a raid. A small arms attack on checkpoint left no casualties.
Gunmen killed a soldier in Mosul.
A sniper in Samarra killed a policeman.
In Baghdad, a sticky bomb wounded a police captain.
A bomb wounded a policeman during a failed assassination attempt on a senior police officer in Kirkuk.
A sticky bomb and a second bomb targeting a police officer in Shirqat failed to harm him.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Large Operation Against ISIS in Hawija; 30 Killed in Iraq – November 20th, 2017
- Mass Grave Found in Yazidi Town; 46 Killed in Iraq – November 19th, 2017
- Gunmen Attack Baghdad Checkpoint; 20 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2017
- Last Remaining ISIS Town in Iraq Captured; 17 Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2017
- Journalist, Turkish Soldiers Among 34 Killed in Iraq – November 16th, 2017