At least seven people were killed an nine more were wounded in today’s scattered attacks.
Two policemen were killed and two more were wounded in a double bombing in Mafraq.
In Abu Saida, one al-Qaeda suspect was killed and another was wounded during a raid. A small arms attack on checkpoint left no casualties.
Gunmen killed a soldier in Mosul.
A sniper in Samarra killed a policeman.
In Baghdad, a sticky bomb wounded a police captain.
A bomb wounded a policeman during a failed assassination attempt on a senior police officer in Kirkuk.
A sticky bomb and a second bomb targeting a police officer in Shirqat failed to harm him.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Dozens of Bodies Found in Mass Graves; 121 Killed in Iraq – September 20th, 2017
- Suicide Bombers Attack Restaurant; 64 Killed in Iraq – September 19th, 2017
- Kurdish Vote Celebration Turns Deadly; 16 Killed in Iraq – September 18th, 2017
- ISIS Families Relocated Without Warning; 387 Killed in Iraq – September 17th, 2017
- Anbar Operations Begin; 38 Killed in Iraq – September 16th, 2017