10-year-old Boy Killed in Iraq Election Center Shooting
Wednesday: 2 Killed, 13 Wounded
Only two deaths were reported today, but one of the casualties was a young boy. Another 13 people were wounded.
A police officer was killed and four policemen were wounded during a blast in Baaj.
An I.E.D. wounded a civilian in Kirkuk.
In Ramadi, a sticky bomb wounded a member of the Baghdad municipal council as he was visiting town.
Motorcycle-riding gunmen shot and seriously wounded two policemen in Falluja.
A civilian was wounded during an attack in Khalis.
A bodyguard was wounded when a bomb targeting a convoy carrying a Peshmerga official exploded somewhere between Kirkuk and Arbil.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 60 Killed in Iraq, Including a U.S. Servicemember – April 29th, 2017
- Bomb Targets Baghdad Police Station; 221 Killed in Iraq – April 28th, 2017
- Fresh Civilian Airstrike Deaths; 151 Killed in Iraq – April 27th, 2017
- New Zealand and Australia Deploying More Troops; 134 Killed in Iraq – April 26th, 2017
- Turkish Friendly Fire Kills Kurdish Troops; 86 Killed in Iraq – April 25th, 2017