Only two deaths were reported today, but one of the casualties was a young boy. Another 13 people were wounded.
A police officer was killed and four policemen were wounded during a blast in Baaj.
An I.E.D. wounded a civilian in Kirkuk.
In Ramadi, a sticky bomb wounded a member of the Baghdad municipal council as he was visiting town.
Motorcycle-riding gunmen shot and seriously wounded two policemen in Falluja.
A civilian was wounded during an attack in Khalis.
A bodyguard was wounded when a bomb targeting a convoy carrying a Peshmerga official exploded somewhere between Kirkuk and Arbil.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Kurds Begin Return Home to Kirkuk; Eight Killed in Iraq – October 17th, 2017
- Kurds Flee as Baghdad Captures Kirkuk; 60 Killed, 133 Wounded – October 16th, 2017
- Iraq Forgets ISIS, Moves Against Kirkuk; 15 Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2017
- Shots Fired Between Kurdish Peshmerga and Shi’ite Militia; 50 Killed in Iraq – October 14th, 2017
- Kurds Withdraw from Turkmen Towns; 14 Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2017