Only two deaths were reported today, but one of the casualties was a young boy. Another 13 people were wounded.
A police officer was killed and four policemen were wounded during a blast in Baaj.
An I.E.D. wounded a civilian in Kirkuk.
In Ramadi, a sticky bomb wounded a member of the Baghdad municipal council as he was visiting town.
Motorcycle-riding gunmen shot and seriously wounded two policemen in Falluja.
A civilian was wounded during an attack in Khalis.
A bodyguard was wounded when a bomb targeting a convoy carrying a Peshmerga official exploded somewhere between Kirkuk and Arbil.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 60 Militants Found in Mosul Grave; 20 Killed in Iraq – April 21st, 2018
- New Zealand Sends Fresh Troops; Five Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2018
- Baghdad Drops Bombs on ISIS in Syria; Five Killed in Iraq – April 19th, 2018
- Mosul Courts Sentence Hundreds of Militants to Death; 13 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2018
- Four ISIS Women Sentenced to Death; 10 Killed in Iraq – April 17th, 2018