10-year-old Boy Killed in Iraq Election Center Shooting
Wednesday: 2 Killed, 13 Wounded
Only two deaths were reported today, but one of the casualties was a young boy. Another 13 people were wounded.
A police officer was killed and four policemen were wounded during a blast in Baaj.
An I.E.D. wounded a civilian in Kirkuk.
In Ramadi, a sticky bomb wounded a member of the Baghdad municipal council as he was visiting town.
Motorcycle-riding gunmen shot and seriously wounded two policemen in Falluja.
A civilian was wounded during an attack in Khalis.
A bodyguard was wounded when a bomb targeting a convoy carrying a Peshmerga official exploded somewhere between Kirkuk and Arbil.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Hundreds Butchered by ISIS, Over A Hundred More Killed By Iraq Gov’t – July 29th, 2014
- 274 Killed Across Iraq As Mosul Residents Defy ISIS – July 28th, 2014
- Bloody Sunday in Iraq: 374 Killed, 78 Wounded – July 27th, 2014
- Sunni Politican Mysteriously Detained; 312 Killed Across Iraq – July 26th, 2014
- Sistani Reiterates Plea For Maliki To Quit; 45 Killed Across Iraq – July 25th, 2014