10-year-old Boy Killed in Iraq Election Center Shooting
Wednesday: 2 Killed, 13 Wounded
Only two deaths were reported today, but one of the casualties was a young boy. Another 13 people were wounded.
A police officer was killed and four policemen were wounded during a blast in Baaj.
An I.E.D. wounded a civilian in Kirkuk.
In Ramadi, a sticky bomb wounded a member of the Baghdad municipal council as he was visiting town.
Motorcycle-riding gunmen shot and seriously wounded two policemen in Falluja.
A civilian was wounded during an attack in Khalis.
A bodyguard was wounded when a bomb targeting a convoy carrying a Peshmerga official exploded somewhere between Kirkuk and Arbil.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 109 Killed As Bombers Strike in Baghdad and Iraq Army Base – September 22nd, 2014
- Siege at Army Base Ongoing; 175 Killed, 102 Wounded Across Iraq – September 21st, 2014
- Clashes and Airstrikes Across Iraq Leave 154 Dead and Dozens Wounded – September 20th, 2014
- 71 Killed, 86 Wounded Across Iraq As Bombers Hit Baghdad Again – September 19th, 2014
- Bombers Strike near Baghdad Shrine; 195 Killed, 173 Wounded Across Iraq – September 18th, 2014