Political Candidate and Policeman Killed in Iraq
Light violence left two killed and six wounded. For the second day in a row a political candidate was assassinated in Mosul.
A policeman was killed and three others were wounded in a small arms attack on a road near Balad.
In Mosul, a political candidate was assassinated.
A roadside bomb wounded a policeman in Kirkuk.
A civilian was wounded when two bombs exploded in Shirqat.
Gunmen in Riyadh wounded an employee of a mobile phone company.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 166 Killed across Iraq; Militia Accused of Seizing Hospital – November 24th, 2015
- 81 Killed across Iraq; Canada Accused of Bombing Civilians – November 23rd, 2015
- Baghdad Cancels Flights over Missile Fears; 101 Killed across Iraq – November 22nd, 2015
- 25 Killed in Iraq Attacks – November 21st, 2015
- 137 Killed in Iraq; Cleric Wants Security Forces To Resolve Their Conflicts – November 20th, 2015