Political Candidate and Policeman Killed in Iraq
Light violence left two killed and six wounded. For the second day in a row a political candidate was assassinated in Mosul.
A policeman was killed and three others were wounded in a small arms attack on a road near Balad.
In Mosul, a political candidate was assassinated.
A roadside bomb wounded a policeman in Kirkuk.
A civilian was wounded when two bombs exploded in Shirqat.
Gunmen in Riyadh wounded an employee of a mobile phone company.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 55 Killed, 44 Wounded Across Iraq As Abu Ghraib Prison Is Shut Down – April 15th, 2014
- Militants Shut Down Iraq Dam Again; 57 Killed, 19 Wounded – April 14th, 2014
- Bombers Take Toll on Northern Iraq; 71 Killed, 82 Wounded – April 13th, 2014
- Bombers, Gunmen Leave 48 Dead, 43 Hurt Across Iraq – April 12th, 2014
- 54 Killed, 26 Wounded in Iraq As Militants Try to Kill Deputy PM – April 11th, 2014