Three Killed, Five Wounded in Quiet Day in Iraq
A bomb wounded two civilians in Zuba’.
A bomb blast at a market in Baghdad left two wounded.
No casualties were reported after a stun grenade was lobbed at a lawyer’s home in Basra.
Insurgents bombed an oil pipeline, for the third time this month.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 79 Killed, 112 Wounded As Iraq Militants Attack Religious College – April 20th, 2014
- Iraq Candidates Targeted; 69 Killed 73 Wounded – April 19th, 2014
- Militants Launch Takeover of Iraq Town; 35 Killed, 53 Wounded – April 18th, 2014
- Army Base Attacked; 106 Iraqis Killed, 79 Wounded – April 17th, 2014
- Anbar Gov’t Compound Targeted; 104 Killed, 95 Wounded Across Iraq – April 16th, 2014