Three Killed, Five Wounded in Quiet Day in Iraq
A bomb wounded two civilians in Zuba’.
A bomb blast at a market in Baghdad left two wounded.
No casualties were reported after a stun grenade was lobbed at a lawyer’s home in Basra.
Insurgents bombed an oil pipeline, for the third time this month.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- More Bloodshed in Iraq: 82 Killed, 176 Wounded – March 6th, 2014
- 53 Killed, 106 Wounded As Noisy Celebrations Provide Cover for Iraq Attacks – March 5th, 2014
- Gunmen Attack Samarra Council; 42 Killed, 74 Wounded Across Iraq – March 4th, 2014
- Iraq Security Ops Continue: 97 Killed, 45 Wounded – March 3rd, 2014
- 131 Killed, 48 Wounded in Iraq, Including Scores of Militants – March 2nd, 2014