15 Killed, 26 Wounded in Iraq
At least 15 people were killed and 26 more were wounded in violence that focused on restive Diyala province.
A car bomb blast killed four people and wounded 15 more at a marketplace in Bani Saad. Many victims were removed from the scene before a complete count had taken place.
A bomb in Rabeaa killed three people, including an eight-year-old child.
Two gunmen were killed and four policemen were wounded during an attack on a checkpoint in Hamdaniya.
A teacher and his son were executed after they were dragged out of their house in Madaen.
A roadside bomb in Baquba left one dead and four wounded.
In Baghdad, an Education Ministry employee was shot dead in his car.
A Sahwa member was shot dead at a Shirqat checkpoint.
In Udhaim, gunmen wounded a civilian.
Strong blasts occurred in Kirkuk.
Rockets fell on an army base near Falluja.
Turkish warplanes bombed locations in northern Iraq.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Troops Recapture Anbar Town; 120 Killed Across Iraq – February 8th, 2016
- ISIS Executes Hundreds in Iraq – February 7th, 2016
- Suicide Bomber Strikes near US Base; 125 Killed Across Iraq – February 6th, 2016
- Civilian Casualties in Turkish Airstrikes as 174 Are Killed Across Iraq – February 5th, 2016
- String of Blasts Hits Baghdad; 283 Killed in Iraq – February 4th, 2016