15 Killed, 26 Wounded in Iraq
At least 15 people were killed and 26 more were wounded in violence that focused on restive Diyala province.
A car bomb blast killed four people and wounded 15 more at a marketplace in Bani Saad. Many victims were removed from the scene before a complete count had taken place.
A bomb in Rabeaa killed three people, including an eight-year-old child.
Two gunmen were killed and four policemen were wounded during an attack on a checkpoint in Hamdaniya.
A teacher and his son were executed after they were dragged out of their house in Madaen.
A roadside bomb in Baquba left one dead and four wounded.
In Baghdad, an Education Ministry employee was shot dead in his car.
A Sahwa member was shot dead at a Shirqat checkpoint.
In Udhaim, gunmen wounded a civilian.
Strong blasts occurred in Kirkuk.
Rockets fell on an army base near Falluja.
Turkish warplanes bombed locations in northern Iraq.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Executes Dozens; 350 Killed Across Iraq – October 29th, 2014
- Battles Continue Near Iraq Capital; 162 Killed – October 28th, 2014
- Bombers Attack Civilian and Security Targets Across Iraq, 317 Killed – October 27th, 2014
- Iraq Battles Leave 238 Dead – October 26th, 2014
- 716 Killed As Army and Peshmerga Forces Liberate Iraq Towns – October 25th, 2014