Five Killed in Iraq
Sunday: 5 Killed, 6 Wounded
In Mosul, gunman killed a civilian and wounded the civilian’s mother. A bomb wounded two more civilians.
Bombs planted at an army officer’s home in Khalidiya exploded, killing his wife and wounding his brother and son.
A shepherd was killed and another was wounded when they came across a landmine in Ana.
In Baghdad, gunmen killed an education official.
A bomb killed a policeman in Qayara.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Massive Bombing near Baghdad; 97 Killed 237 Wounded Across Iraq – March 9th, 2014
- Iraq Political Candidate Among 44 Killed, 60 Wounded – March 8th, 2014
- Shelling and Bombings Kill 42, Wound 62 Across Iraq – March 7th, 2014
- More Bloodshed in Iraq: 82 Killed, 176 Wounded – March 6th, 2014
- 53 Killed, 106 Wounded As Noisy Celebrations Provide Cover for Iraq Attacks – March 5th, 2014