Five Killed in Iraq
Sunday: 5 Killed, 6 Wounded
In Mosul, gunman killed a civilian and wounded the civilian’s mother. A bomb wounded two more civilians.
Bombs planted at an army officer’s home in Khalidiya exploded, killing his wife and wounding his brother and son.
A shepherd was killed and another was wounded when they came across a landmine in Ana.
In Baghdad, gunmen killed an education official.
A bomb killed a policeman in Qayara.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Executes Dozens; 350 Killed Across Iraq – October 29th, 2014
- Battles Continue Near Iraq Capital; 162 Killed – October 28th, 2014
- Bombers Attack Civilian and Security Targets Across Iraq, 317 Killed – October 27th, 2014
- Iraq Battles Leave 238 Dead – October 26th, 2014
- 716 Killed As Army and Peshmerga Forces Liberate Iraq Towns – October 25th, 2014