In Mosul, gunman killed a civilian and wounded the civilian’s mother. A bomb wounded two more civilians.
Bombs planted at an army officer’s home in Khalidiya exploded, killing his wife and wounding his brother and son.
A shepherd was killed and another was wounded when they came across a landmine in Ana.
In Baghdad, gunmen killed an education official.
A bomb killed a policeman in Qayara.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Civilian Casualties in Battle at Kurdish Border; 67 Killed in Iraq – October 20th, 2017
- Security Forces Shoot Protesters in Kirkuk, Khanaqin; 18 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2017
- Peshmerga Casualty Figures Raised; 90 Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2017
- Kurds Begin Return Home to Kirkuk; Eight Killed in Iraq – October 17th, 2017
- Kurds Flee as Baghdad Captures Kirkuk; 60 Killed, 133 Wounded – October 16th, 2017