Five Killed in Iraq
Sunday: 5 Killed, 6 Wounded
In Mosul, gunman killed a civilian and wounded the civilian’s mother. A bomb wounded two more civilians.
Bombs planted at an army officer’s home in Khalidiya exploded, killing his wife and wounding his brother and son.
A shepherd was killed and another was wounded when they came across a landmine in Ana.
In Baghdad, gunmen killed an education official.
A bomb killed a policeman in Qayara.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Sinjar Operation Continues; 142 Killed Across Iraq – December 18th, 2014
- Operation To Free Yazidi Town Begins; 131 Killed Across Iraq – December 17th, 2014
- Iraq: 241 Killed, Including 150 Women Who Spurned ISIS Suitors – December 16th, 2014
- 101 Killed in Iraq, and Thousands Are Missing – December 15th, 2014
- Iraqi, Kurdish Forces Kill Dozens of Militants – December 14th, 2014