Three Killed in Iraq
Wednesday: 3 Killed, 7 Wounded
Light violence claimed three lives, while seven people were injured.
A policeman was killed and two others were wounded when a bomb exploded in Tal Afar.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a government employee outside his station.
No casualties were reported during a clash near Amara.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Clashes and Airstrikes Across Iraq Leave 154 Dead and Dozens Wounded – September 20th, 2014
- 71 Killed, 86 Wounded Across Iraq As Bombers Hit Baghdad Again – September 19th, 2014
- Bombers Strike near Baghdad Shrine; 195 Killed, 173 Wounded Across Iraq – September 18th, 2014
- 178 Killed, 95 Wounded in Numerous Attacks, Clashes Across Iraq – September 17th, 2014
- Shi’ite Militias Reject PM Ministry Picks; 67 Killed Across Iraq – September 16th, 2014