Three Killed in Iraq
Wednesday: 3 Killed, 7 Wounded
Light violence claimed three lives, while seven people were injured.
A policeman was killed and two others were wounded when a bomb exploded in Tal Afar.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a government employee outside his station.
No casualties were reported during a clash near Amara.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Uniformed Gunmen Attack Polling Center in Iraq; 29 Killed, 61 Wounded – April 22nd, 2014
- Bombers, Clashes Leave 105 Dead, 127 Hurt Across Iraq – April 21st, 2014
- 79 Killed, 112 Wounded As Iraq Militants Attack Religious College – April 20th, 2014
- Iraq Candidates Targeted; 69 Killed 73 Wounded – April 19th, 2014
- Militants Launch Takeover of Iraq Town; 35 Killed, 53 Wounded – April 18th, 2014