Three Killed in Iraq
Wednesday: 3 Killed, 7 Wounded
Light violence claimed three lives, while seven people were injured.
A policeman was killed and two others were wounded when a bomb exploded in Tal Afar.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a government employee outside his station.
No casualties were reported during a clash near Amara.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 53 Killed, 106 Wounded As Noisy Celebrations Provide Cover for Iraq Attacks – March 5th, 2014
- Gunmen Attack Samarra Council; 42 Killed, 74 Wounded Across Iraq – March 4th, 2014
- Iraq Security Ops Continue: 97 Killed, 45 Wounded – March 3rd, 2014
- 131 Killed, 48 Wounded in Iraq, Including Scores of Militants – March 2nd, 2014
- Iraq Attacks Continue into March: 70 Killed, 50 Wounded – March 1st, 2014