Three Killed in Iraq
Wednesday: 3 Killed, 7 Wounded
Light violence claimed three lives, while seven people were injured.
A policeman was killed and two others were wounded when a bomb exploded in Tal Afar.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a government employee outside his station.
No casualties were reported during a clash near Amara.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Canadian PM Visits Iraq as 110 Are Killed – May 2nd, 2015
- Politicians Blame Anbar Refugees for Baghdad Blasts; 65 Killed across Iraq – May 1st, 2015
- 4,811 Killed in Iraq during April – April 30th, 2015
- 69 Killed across Iraq as Sadr Threatens Return to Fight – April 29th, 2015
- Dumped Bodies Rattle Baghdad; 48 Killed across Iraq – April 28th, 2015